Clarks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mum bought Star rite shoes for me, then moved onto Clarks. Even when I first started work as an office girl, I had a lot of walking around as it was a 3-storey factory and also going out and about delivering letters collecting paperwork from all around the city centre I wore Clarks shoes.

Is it just Q that's no longer stocking Clarks? or are they another company going under? We still have a store in Brighton, I can't find any evidence online and my catalogue is heaving with them. If it is just Q then no worries, 'cause they're the last place I'd buy them as they're always cheaper elsewhere!

There is another Clark's shop in my local shopping centre, and they are still open and have a sale at the moment.

I have always found the Clark's website very slow.

I am a size 9 and Clarks used to sell a limited range in their stores, but as PPs have said, they're slowly disappearing. Personally unless there's free delivery and returns I won't buy shoes online.

Our local Clarks shop is still open but the last Clarks item I bought was from the online outlet. I logged onto the Next VIP sale yesterday and managed to get some lovely Lotus leather sandals for £20. I don`t need them for this Summer but I`ll save them for next year. It was too good to miss them at that price.

Latest posts

Back