confession time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I am reading this I may aswell confess my sins, now normally I'm pretty good with the odd beauty tsv's here and there but since I've read about the joys of farting I've gone in the opposite direction!
I bought Decleor Scuplt oil, Philosophy Amazing Grace set, a 4 in 1 ladder (needed one), Archos mp3 player (need one of those too) and no doubt will be ordering Elemis on Sunday which of course I need...cough, cough...must fart harder!

:sun:

Lol MsT! All this farting has spiralled me out of control too!

happy hols loveheart
hope its not raining its not stopped here all day!!
good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Queenie, the weather has been mostly sunny today. I am looking forward to Bicester tomorrow as I want to go to the Molton Brown and L'occitane shops as well as the Clarks shop. However since I started all this farting malarky I do find it more difficult to spend. All I bought today was a pair of slipper socks and a scarf in Primark for £2.00.
However as this is a confession thread I would like to say that on checking my emails today I have noticed that an A'kin moisturiser set is winging its way to me. I did order it some time before farting and have been on waitlist for ages.

I just caught a glimpse of carole hochman show, and 2 items are in my basket, but I will NOT check them out. Love CH, but you can find bargains on eb@y or in TK Maxx...
I don't really need new pj's or a robe, as I have several so I will be good and let the stuff slip out of my basket...

Well as we all know by now...I'm only good in between regularly scheduled bouts of being bad... so I'm in no position to tell you off Queenie! :D

I do know that beating myself up makes a spending spree more likely so I try to focus on the positives -and I think you should too. :flower:

Hi Queenie, the weather has been mostly sunny today. I am looking forward to Bicester tomorrow as I want to go to the Molton Brown and L'occitane shops as well as the Clarks shop. However since I started all this farting malarky I do find it more difficult to spend. All I bought today was a pair of slipper socks and a scarf in Primark for £2.00.
However as this is a confession thread I would like to say that on checking my emails today I have noticed that an A'kin moisturiser set is winging its way to me. I did order it some time before farting and have been on waitlist for ages.

I'm pretty sure it says in the F.A.R.TS. handbook that buying A'kin can never be wrong. :D

(Whaddya mean it says nothing of the sort?! ;) :eek: )

Stil it was pre-F.A.R.T so it doesn't count. Your halo remains untarnished! :D

Hope you and hubby are having a fab time! :flower:

well love akin you will not be farting much when you get to bicester specially when yo get to the l'occitane shop.its always better when they have the slightly battered seconds thats wherer you get the real bargains. but they dont have them often.

You are all virtually martyrs compared to Jabba I have been buying like someone possessed:FUME:

I have succumbed to thebeautiful Toshiba netbook, loads of Honora,a fecking Mulberry tote bag, Sarah Chapman replenishments,Disney Couture for Miss Hut and sh*tloads more I am beyond redemtion FARTS please save me from myself............................................

You are all virtually martyrs compared to Jabba I have been buying like someone possessed:FUME:

I have succumbed to thebeautiful Toshiba netbook, loads of Honora,a fecking Mulberry tote bag, Sarah Chapman replenishments,Disney Couture for Miss Hut and sh*tloads more I am beyond redemtion FARTS please save me from myself............................................

Jabba you cannot confess to buying all that stuff and then ask for help. It's a bit bl**dy late for that. I am at a loss to know what to say to you, perhaps another fart can help. I wash my hands of you now,:headbang: you are a very naughty person.

well love akin you will not be farting much when you get to bicester specially when yo get to the l'occitane shop.its always better when they have the slightly battered seconds thats wherer you get the real bargains. but they dont have them often.

It was me boffy that was going to Bicster today. I went to the L'Occitane shop, did a little fart and left empty handed. Ditto for Molton brown and Kipling. I bought 2 pairs of shoes for £20.00 in the Clarks shop. Not bad eh?:angel:

When did the Mulberry sale start Jabba? :thinking2:

It wasnt in the sale BG OOH and I forgot to include my new full length pair of Ugg braid boots............................................................

I don't know what came over me this morning. I was like a woman possessed. I just had to buy the TSV. I was on my lap top, on the phone, it kept saying out of stock for the colour that I wanted so I kept retrying different colours. I should have farted but I didn't. I managed to get the purple one and was late for work to boot. I don't know whether I am pleased or not. I feel like an addict who has had a fix and now the high of buying something is over I am not really bothered. I may send it back if I'm not 100% pleased with it. Sorry fellow farters.

I don't know what came over me this morning. I was like a woman possessed. I just had to buy the TSV. I was on my lap top, on the phone, it kept saying out of stock for the colour that I wanted so I kept retrying different colours. I should have farted but I didn't. I managed to get the purple one and was late for work to boot. I don't know whether I am pleased or not. I feel like an addict who has had a fix and now the high of buying something is over I am not really bothered. I may send it back if I'm not 100% pleased with it. Sorry fellow farters.

But LH you've been really really good. :angel: Unlike some I could mention .... :cheeky:

But LH you've been really really good. :angel: Unlike some I could mention .... :cheeky:

Thanks BG. I thought you may gloat because I had fallen off the waggon. It hasn't been easy. I wonder who you are referring to?:thinking2: Not Our Glorious Leader?:sad:

Thanks BG. I thought you may gloat because I had fallen off the waggon. It hasn't been easy. I wonder who you are referring to?:thinking2: Not Our Glorious Leader?:sad:

OK I'll not beat about the bush - YES!!! :grin: And Jabba went on a bit of a bender but then I don't think Jabba is an official F.A.R.T.E.R. ...... yet.

Latest posts

Back