Cozee Home TSV 20/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for that. Such a shame, I think a good quality would fly especially as a great Christmas gift and it would appeal to much wider group of people than the bedding ever will.

the throws & blanket things they had before just dont seem to sell as very quickly noticed them going in to clearence so thats not a good sign at all but they do try but if it dont sell then they just get rid & dont do it again

The dryer lives in my spare room, I'm lucky, but it does fold flat and only needs to be out when it needs to be! I barely ever do any ironing these days, I fold things as they dry and let them finish drying folded and I put things on hangers and hang the hangers off the bars, it's so much easier!

The dryer lives in my spare room, I'm lucky, but it does fold flat and only needs to be out when it needs to be! I barely ever do any ironing these days, I fold things as they dry and let them finish drying folded and I put things on hangers and hang the hangers off the bars, it's so much easier!

I've got one of those Lakeland dryers. Wouldn't be without it. 4p an hour to run!

I've got a dryer soon with all the accessories - wouldn't be without it. It's like having a pop-up airing cupboard.

At present there doesn't seem to be much in the way of new Cozee Homes items on the website. All the angel plush and mink plush seem to be just the singles - they've not replenished any of the stocks.
I bought a 2-piece plain TSV in the microfleece, so I'm not in the market for any of that at present. But if there is either angel plush or mink plush then I will be interested, definitely. So next it's a question of if they bring in more plush items, do I hang tough and hope there will be a plush TSV over the winter, or miss out again?

I've got a dryer soon with all the accessories - wouldn't be without it. It's like having a pop-up airing cupboard.

At present there doesn't seem to be much in the way of new Cozee Homes items on the website. All the angel plush and mink plush seem to be just the singles - they've not replenished any of the stocks.
I bought a 2-piece plain TSV in the microfleece, so I'm not in the market for any of that at present. But if there is either angel plush or mink plush then I will be interested, definitely. So next it's a question of if they bring in more plush items, do I hang tough and hope there will be a plush TSV over the winter, or miss out again?

there is lots coming as ive seen them & they have replenished quite a lot of the stock but it goes before it gets to be seen on air

I like the micro fleece but not keen on the mink plush. I found it to be not as snugly, heavier and took much longer to dry. I gave the plush set to my sister. It looks nicer but I prefer the micro fleece.

Those heaters - or anyone with one - are you able to hang bath towels or bedding in them? Assumed they are just for smaller items which aren't my main problem in terms of drying?

Those heaters - or anyone with one - are you able to hang bath towels or bedding in them? Assumed they are just for smaller items which aren't my main problem in terms of drying?

I have the heated towel rail, and the 2 tier drying rack.

I put bedding and towels on mine, but I don't usually hang them on it. Usually they've been in the tumble drier, so more for airing than full-on drying, in my case (towels don't get that fluffy softness if they're not tumbled, in my experience). I fold things to a size similar to the dimensions of the unit and lay them across the bars. I've bought the cover as it generates more heat (or seems to) when covered in - everything dries even faster. You can hang things down from the bars, you can use it with only 1 side folded out for small amounts of laundry. Much better and more capacious than hanging stuff over a radiator.

I have hung trousers over it, draped items on hangers over the side of it, as well as laying items flat on it.

Thank you for that May. Really useful and interesting.
It definitely sounds as if it's worth investigating more for me as I hate having all my washing on the radiators...
Sadly I don't have any space for a tumble and my garage doesn't have electricity so can't put one in there either - plus it's a trek from the house so I wouldn't be able to walk to it anyway!
If I could get the towels on there it could be a real boon! :)

I have recently moved into a flat and there is no room for a tumble dryer. I have bought a dehumidifier that has a laundry setting on it. I use it to dry the laundry which I place on a clothes horse near it. I bought the desiccant type which produces warm air whilst it in on. So far a combination of placing the laundry in front of the Juliet balcony window and using the dehumidifier has worked well. If the weather is nice then the washing dries without the dehumidifier.
I plan to also use the dehumidifier when the weather is wet for a few days. I bought a hydrometer from eBay for 99p so that I can judge the humidity in the flat. It is probably not very accurate but it certainly gives an idea of the humidity. I considered the Lakeland drier but did not want to increase the humidity in the flat.

there is lots more throws coming

Hi again SCW,
I'm sorry to bother you again with a 'Cozee' question but am wanting to get my Carer a cozee home throw for Christmas. St the moment they only have a polka dot embossed one which I don't love as much my own older Cozee throw (plus a printed throw with a Nordic design but it's too Christmassy!)
Anyway you posted that there are several more throws coming so I wondered if I could trouble you to tell me whether that's a definite, if they will come before Christmas and - if you know! - they will be non-Christmas printed items at all?
Sorry to be a pain but your great wisdom is much appreciated (even if it's a mystery to most of us how you know these things!!)
Thank you x

Hi again SCW,
I'm sorry to bother you again with a 'Cozee' question but am wanting to get my Carer a cozee home throw for Christmas. St the moment they only have a polka dot embossed one which I don't love as much my own older Cozee throw (plus a printed throw with a Nordic design but it's too Christmassy!)
Anyway you posted that there are several more throws coming so I wondered if I could trouble you to tell me whether that's a definite, if they will come before Christmas and - if you know! - they will be non-Christmas printed items at all?
Sorry to be a pain but your great wisdom is much appreciated (even if it's a mystery to most of us how you know these things!!)
Thank you x

not being a pain at all its what i love to do, there is lots more cozee items coming including lots of throws but ive got so many that no-one acutally knows when they are coming until they go live

Christmas throws for me please. Only trouble is with fleece, it's impossible to get the dog hair off it which is why I never go for the bedding (guess who shares the bed) :mysmilie_7:

Just had a thought that last year ASDA did some superb Christmas throws for about £6 each but they were all gone by the time I got there. Must keep my eyes open.

CC

I walked through BHS on Sunday and they had lots of nice looking throws too. OH wouldn't let me stop to look and I have at least one throw and a slanket anyway.

Costco is now selling fleece sheets & pillowcases in sets (white & taupe only). I think the sets were under £30.

Christmas throws for me please. Only trouble is with fleece, it's impossible to get the dog hair off it which is why I never go for the bedding (guess who shares the bed) :mysmilie_7:

Just had a thought that last year ASDA did some superb Christmas throws for about £6 each but they were all gone by the time I got there. Must keep my eyes open.

CC

I've got the same problem candycane but I find that it all comes off when I tumble dry the bedding. Back on the bed with not a doggy hair in sight. They also dry very quickly which is a boon as I change the bed so often.

Latest posts

Back