Craig's best friend ? ? ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I don't know if I'm correct but did I catch Craig yesterday showing a card with a picture on the front he'd made and said it was for his friend Sunita?
I thought the picture could have been none other than Sunita Shroff who did a very short spell presenting on QVC.
If I'm correct does anyone know about their connection, if he's mentioned her before and that she was on QVC ?

:wave:

Attachments

• Sunita_shroff.jpg
    Sunita_shroff.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 230
  • qvc_house_mag.jpg
    qvc_house_mag.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 184
i looked at Sunita's FaceBook page to see if he was listed in her friends she hasnt made her friend info public.

more interestingly her latest update says "going for meetings at THIS MORNING!!"

heaven forfend. i hope they dont ask her to do anything live.

I don't know if I'm correct but did I catch Craig yesterday showing a card with a picture on the front he'd made and said it was for his friend Sunita?
I thought the picture could have been none other than Sunita Shroff who did a very short spell presenting on QVC.
If I'm correct does anyone know about their connection, if he's mentioned her before and that she was on QVC ?

:wave:

Does anyone know what happened to her? She didn't last very long did she.

i looked at Sunita's FaceBook page to see if he was listed in her friends she hasnt made her friend info public.

more interestingly her latest update says "going for meetings at THIS MORNING!!"

heaven forfend. i hope they dont ask her to do anything live.
Gawd no!!
mysmilie_58.gif
If they take that chance she'll need 2 prompts standing in the wings and a dozen idiot boards arranged all around the studio. :smirk:

Does anyone know what happened to her? She didn't last very long did she.

actress apparently

www.sunitashroff.com

"Sunita has become a familiar face on our screens presenting a mix of shows across various networks. To name but a few of her credits : HOUSE SWAP (BBC1),HOMES & PROPERTY (ITV1), HOUSE IN THE COUNTRY (ITV1), GET A NEW LIFE (BBC2), MOVING DAY (ITV1) and HOLIDAY ATHENS(SKY), a 52-part travel series. Her corporate clients to date are MFI, BUPA, Qantas, Barclays, Rover, HMRC and The Open University.

As well as TV presenting, Sunita has been been working hard to pave her way in the acting world. And it's paying off! She is about to play a Doctor in Coronation Street ! She has appeared as Sonia Mason (solicitor) in EMMERDALE and in THE BILL as Dr Christie Easton (Psychiatrist) and has just finished filming the new ITV Drama called ‘GUNRUSH’ with Timothy Spall. Sunita was also in the comedy series BROKEN NEWS (BBC2) and a spy spoof called Spookes. Keen to build on her acting credentials, she has appeared in no less than 12 films. Her latest are Person To Persian and Privacy - both were well received at the Santiago Film and Raindance Festivals, in which she has lead roles.

An ebullient character, Sunita has chutzpah in the bucket loads. Her passions include fashion, travel and property -she fronts Women In The Property Market (SKY). A subscriber to the fast life, Sunita recently embarked on a 900-mile 4X4 rally around the UK and in doing so raised £2000 for Macmillan Cancer Support. In addition, Sunita loves Film, so much so she’s a host at BAFTA!

Sunita can be seen in the role of a Doctor on CORONATION STREET for ITV1. We will up date you with dates.

Sunita is currently filming a feature film called Conquering Heroes at Pinewood in the role of Detective Inspector Sonia Arun."

actress apparently

www.sunitashroff.com

"Sunita has become a familiar face on our screens presenting a mix of shows across various networks. To name but a few of her credits : HOUSE SWAP (BBC1),HOMES & PROPERTY (ITV1), HOUSE IN THE COUNTRY (ITV1), GET A NEW LIFE (BBC2), MOVING DAY (ITV1) and HOLIDAY ATHENS(SKY), a 52-part travel series. Her corporate clients to date are MFI, BUPA, Qantas, Barclays, Rover, HMRC and The Open University.

As well as TV presenting, Sunita has been been working hard to pave her way in the acting world. And it's paying off! She is about to play a Doctor in Coronation Street ! She has appeared as Sonia Mason (solicitor) in EMMERDALE and in THE BILL as Dr Christie Easton (Psychiatrist) and has just finished filming the new ITV Drama called ‘GUNRUSH’ with Timothy Spall. Sunita was also in the comedy series BROKEN NEWS (BBC2) and a spy spoof called Spookes. Keen to build on her acting credentials, she has appeared in no less than 12 films. Her latest are Person To Persian and Privacy - both were well received at the Santiago Film and Raindance Festivals, in which she has lead roles.

An ebullient character, Sunita has chutzpah in the bucket loads. Her passions include fashion, travel and property -she fronts Women In The Property Market (SKY). A subscriber to the fast life, Sunita recently embarked on a 900-mile 4X4 rally around the UK and in doing so raised £2000 for Macmillan Cancer Support. In addition, Sunita loves Film, so much so she’s a host at BAFTA!

Sunita can be seen in the role of a Doctor on CORONATION STREET for ITV1. We will up date you with dates.

Sunita is currently filming a feature film called Conquering Heroes at Pinewood in the role of Detective Inspector Sonia Arun."

Looks like she has done well for herself

Latest posts

Back