Cringefest on at the moment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kati is trying to convince people to buy numerous Visage products and wear them all at once.

Gemporia's not alone in this, as many skincare and makeup ranges have probably twice or three times the number of steps they did 20+ years ago. And I am not convinced that they're all necessary, and only reason for existing is to make more money for the creators of the product ranges.

If all these products worked, then people wouldn't be getting their faces filled with fillers and Botox, getting aggressive laser or acid skin peels, or even going for more invasive cosmetic surgery.

She's the same on Instagram when she's not working too. She's just gone totally overboard on the make up and fake tan and become more of a poser than Hattie.

She looked far better when she was more subtle with her make-up and fake tan.

People have skin problems because they use too much cosmetics.
That's very true. But that means they're going to buy more overpriced products to try and correct the problems they've created.

So it's a win/win for the beauty industry. It's the one move Gemporia's made over the last three years that has been a moneymaker for them. Everyone can jump on the Visage bandwagon, no matter what their budget is.

Though I do agree that Kati's new look, which reminds me of a toddler playing with her mum's make-up, is really off-putting. Sometimes, less really is more.

Just switched on now.

I think Kati's trying to go all Kim Kardashian, the classic earlier years?
Tightly swept back dark hair. Bit of cleavage. Dark fake tan, looks good on her though I think. & Neutral yet darker make-up that looks okay but might look better if it was lightened up just a little?

She's just uttered, I'm watching it a bit delayed, what must be the words every Gemporia sceptic & most people with an active brain dread.

"Let me explain that to you"
Agggghhhh! 😵 😵‍💫 🤪

Quick, runnnn..... 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️

Just switched on now.

Tightly swept back dark hair. Bit of cleavage. Dark fake tan, looks good on her though I think. & Neutral yet darker make-up that looks okay but might look better if it was lightened up just a little?

She's just uttered, I'm watching it a bit delayed, what must be the words every Gemporia sceptic & most people with an active brain dread.

Agggghhhh! 😵 😵‍💫 🤪

And did I see the Green House: aka, the House of Malachite? (I turned off and am now watching YouTube.)

So Kati presenting tonight and Dave this afternoon. Have they had to let the presenters go and rely on those with other jobs to keep the output going?

Jeff said on Sunday night that he was covering for Jess Foley this afternoon - so it seems odd that they stuck Troth on with Jake for four hours.

Now Kati is on.

There seems to be a severe lack of jewellery today too. Its been very samey and repetitive all day.

Makes me wondering if they're on death's door as a channel?

Just switched on now.

Agggghhhh! 😵 😵‍💫 🤪

It’s her acrylic nails which make me cringe 😱

It’s her acrylic nails which make me cringe 😱
I've said that. How they are allowed on air, when, allegedly, in the way backs, there was a ban on 'abnormal' nails, be they long or lairy. Let alone how she handles things, and I think they are the shorter ones I've seen her wear.

Imagine the bacteria that gathers underneath those nails. I wonder if they're the same type of bacteria that is in the Probiotic range............ 😷

I agree, Kati's false, dayglo, vivid neon like pink nails looked gross yesterday.

To make it worse, after I'd been watching for a few minutes she unleashed them & seemed to get them into shot at every opportunity.

They were ridiculously long & had clearly visible growth gaps at the top,

Her own nails could also be clearly seen underneath at the other end too & were reasonably long anyway.

I thought yesterday that can't be hygienic. I turned over after we were shown a closeup of them.

Latest posts

Back