Cyborg Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jai1998

Registered Shopper
I've just strayed across presenter Will Gowing on QVC Beauty. I don't know what it is about his presenting style, but I really cannot warm to him.

There is one other thing that really bugs me when he is on and that is that he cannot be separated from that damn iPad. He always has it on with him feeding the other presenters and guests with information from he screen. If he had it surgically removed would he shut down and fail to function?

I've just strayed across presenter Will Gowing on QVC Beauty. I don't know what it is about his presenting style, but I really cannot warm to him.

There is one other thing that really bugs me when he is on and that is that he cannot be separated from that damn iPad. He always has it on with him feeding the other presenters and guests with information from he screen. If he had it surgically removed would he shut down and fail to function?

If only that were true, Id certainly be pressing Ctrl Alt Delete

Didn't work out so well for any 'His Dark Materials' characters when they were forcibly & permanently separated from their daemons, so I feel it would be cruel to attempt this.......the consequences could/would probably be catastrophic for him.....! :sad:

Will is in fact a Cylon, look closely you can see the red glow in his eyes scanning across. He was created to meet the needs of Alison Young who has no truck will modern appliances which includes telephones. Has anyone ever seen her actually use a real telephone and not the pretend one QVC have?

Latest posts

Back