Dave Troth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seem quite alright with all these 'mistakes ' they supposedly make. Gleefully saying 'we'll take the hit for you' and other burdensome quotes, always with a half smile and a 'my bad, bring it on'.

Nobody's making any mistakes here, if they're made, they're corrected behind the scenes for sure. I suppose when the magic word 'mistake' is mentioned, phones light up with the gullible.

They seem quite alright with all these 'mistakes ' they supposedly make. Gleefully saying 'we'll take the hit for you' and other burdensome quotes, always with a half smile and a 'my bad, bring it on'.

Nobody's making any mistakes here, if they're made, they're corrected behind the scenes for sure. I suppose when the magic word 'mistake' is mentioned, phones light up with the gullible.

More of the same today, Mommabear! Charlie Barons oyster shells. Amelia nearly having a breakdown on air, phone calls from God, Charlie wanted to buy these back, UNDER £50 and On Split Pay ???? How could this happen? Well actually same price, same deal with Lynn earlier in the week. Ludicrous.

More of the same today, Mommabear! Charlie Barons oyster shells. Amelia nearly having a breakdown on air, phone calls from God, Charlie wanted to buy these back, UNDER £50 and On Split Pay ???? How could this happen? Well actually same price, same deal with Lynn earlier in the week. Ludicrous.
Oh yeah, those shells they can't shift need that special, dramatic treatment as well then?

Didn't see that but I'm still embarrassed for them ☺️

I get the impression that many regular viewers only follow their favourite presenters' shows, and don't bother with anyone else's. Which is probably how Gemporia gets away with both the repetitive lying and the pot luck pricing.

Good luck to anyone who sees something they've recently bought being sold at a lower price though, as everything seems to be in "secret sale" mode. I haven't heard a presenter mention honouring price promises for ages

Jade Troth and Jade Thompson drive me insane!

Constantly raving on about how rare Jade is. Yes, because I think these two clowns must have emptied the mine between them to flog on Gemporia.

Dave also has the personality of a piece of plywood.

I agree Deasmum, I’d love to know how much they actually sell. There’s always an abundance of these things, long after the initial launch, no matter how rare. I remember the first Queen Conch show, the intimation that this is the only chance you’ll get. Months later it’s still doing the rounds.
Like tonight Hattie is selling queen conch and same pieces.!!!!

Latest posts

Back