Debbie Greenwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not on Freeview or Sky etc it's just on the SS website or youtube...there's a link in Ian's post #6 on this thread.

Debbie's accent seems to have changed/softened. I thought it used to be more obvious where she was from. Or is it because I've not heard her for ages?

Twitter: She is thrilled to be mentioned on here again. After all the hits last time she was wondering where she was!

Screenshot (254).jpg

Aww nice of her to mention us :)

I wonder if she saw that she was in our top three favourite past presenters?

debbie and julian would never fit in with the shouty, hyper piper ,screeching over guest presenters we have now. the lunchtime show is a disaster

If you're watching, Debs, welcome back to the screen. You're missing nothing on QVC.

Oh I must look this up, as Debbie has always been my favourite presenter on QVC from way back until she left. Unlike the others, Debbie is REAL, and has her feet on the ground, genuine. Will look and see what I can find.

I just looked at her Twitter page - she and hubby Paul were a wedding on the 25th, and they both looked terrific. They are a very nice and happy couple, I remember Paul from way back in time when he was on day time TV. They were not at AliK's wedding so far as I know.

Last edited:
I just looked at her Twitter page - she and hubby Paul were a wedding on the 25th, and they both looked terrific. They are a very nice and happy couple, I remember Paul from way back in time when he was on day time TV. They were not at AliK's wedding so far as I know.

They were at Ali K's wedding, Debbie and Ali are very close friends.

Oh I must look this up, as Debbie has always been my favourite presenter on QVC from way back until she left. Unlike the others, Debbie is REAL, and has her feet on the ground, genuine. Will look and see what I can find.

And such a fantastic sense of humour. I would love to know what she's like when not minding her Ps and Qs on camera. I suspect she is a delight.

They were at Ali K's wedding, Debbie and Ali are very close friends.

There is a picture of her and her husband with Ali and another with Debbie, Ali K, Ali Y and one other in the link from Debbie Flint's Facebook page which I put on one of my posts on the Ali Keenan wedding thread :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back