Debbie Greenwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If all 4 (Julian, Debbie, Paul and Anthony) appear on screen presenting, it will be interesting to see how much their presenting style has changed over the years since they were on QVC! I wish them well, and hope that they will be entertaining as well as successful at the selling side of things. It will also be interesting to see what happens with Create and Craft, who haven't really had any competition since QVC's strategic retreat from crafting shows, now that they will be facing two new entrants (it looks like Horchanda is also craft-oriented).

Its says Youtube watch anywhere or here on their site.

Salon skin are actually in Northern Ireland, the used to have a salon on Gt.Victoria Street Belfast.

I used to order from them a lot then they had a minimum spend for free shipping and ship really slow.

I am pretty sure they are not connected to a salon. Could it e a similar name?

No, they did in fact have a salon in Gt.Victoria Street, called ZEN(the salon closed down and is laying empty. I pass it in the bus going into city centre). The owners are two men who also owned Salon Skincare, in fact Salon Skincare used to be in a warehouse off Sandy Row(which is just across the road from Gt. Victoria St). Then when business really took off they moved to just outside Belfast in Newtownabby.

I was rather surprised when I found out as the salon was quite small shop front wise!! When I first used to order from them(back when shipping was free on all orders no matter the price), the return address was the Linfield Estate Sandy Row.

Its a bit like SpaceNK, the NK actually is Nicky Kinnard who is also from Belfast. Her mum and dad call into the city centre store as I have met them a few times. Like Liz Earle, she sold the company. Not Avon :mysmilie_19:,to the Gap company,yes the jeans. She is still the face of the company doing the travelling and finding products.

Salonskincare got taken over late last year. Contact address on website is in Bristol.

Salonskincare got taken over late last year. Contact address on website is in Bristol.

Oh really. Must have made their money and sold on.

Think they more than likely went into receivership and the company name was subsequently bought.

Everything on the site went to 50% off in Dec 14, and then a few weeks later there was a notice on the site saying Creditors had been appointed.

Latest posts

Back