Decleor TSV 14 August 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Hi

Fiona has just posted on her Facebook Group that the next Decleor TSV is on Saturday 14 August!! :biggrin:

She also posted a reply to someone and confirmed that the Firming Gel will be in this TSV.

I wonder if it is too early for someone to find out what is in it?

Chris

Hi

Fiona has just posted on her Facebook Group that the next Decleor TSV is on Saturday 14 August!! :biggrin:

She also posted a reply to someone and confirmed that the Firming Gel will be in this TSV.

I wonder if it is too early for someone to find out what is in it?

Chris

Hi, thanks for the info. When you say the firming gel, do you mean Prolagene gel? I can do with a new tube of prolagene, but only if a decent size. I won't bother if they include a measly 15 ml tube, though.

Hi

It doesn't say which size is included just that it has the firming gel in the kit. As Decleor also do a Perfect Sculpt Firming Gel which contains some self tan.

JF getting overexcited about the upcoming TSV saying something VERY exciting was coming up in the TSV(clapping hands, jumping up and down with delight!). After all the teasing both her and Fiona said their lips were :mysmilie_11:. Well, why bother telling us in a first place if you are not going to share???

Not sure what is in it, but I think it is 220527, Decleor 5 Piece Skin Energising Collection. I'm sure some of you cleverer people can find out!!

Not sure what is in it, but I think it is 220527, Decleor 5 Piece Skin Energising Collection. I'm sure some of you cleverer people can find out!!

Minomac, you could be right. I tried to access 220527 and got

"We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31"

This message often comes up when one tries to access a future TSV. Not sure whether it also comes up if the item is out of stock.:thinking:

220527 contains the following:

50ml Excellence De L'age Neck & Decollete Concentrate
150ml Gel Prolagene
15ml Experience De L'age Rich Cream
5ml Aromessence Excellence
5ml Aroma Night Wrinkle Firmness.

220527 contains the following:

50ml Excellence De L'age Neck & Decollete Concentrate
150ml Gel Prolagene
15ml Experience De L'age Rich Cream
5ml Aromessence Excellence
5ml Aroma Night Wrinkle Firmness.

This is worth approx £140 ml for ml
Great buy if needed

Does anyone know for sure what is likely to be in this TSV? There are some fab kits on the Decleor website at the moment, but I don't want to buy until I know whether the details above are correct. :clock:

Just been on Fiona's Facebook page and they're launching an exclusive cleanser for QVC that's been 2 years in the making! Can't remember everything she said, but it looks good!:happy:

I've just spoken to CS and they said that this kit is currently sold out, priced at £67.75 with p&p £5.45.
This information rings a bell with me that it might not be a TSV since it has been on sale previously and the price is too high for a TSV. That is if I was given the correct information by CS.

This is a bargain on feelunique.com at £38.25 delivered. I had this kit from QVC and paid a few pounds more. Went to reorder it a few months ago and they never got it back but actually found it again in House of Fraser.

The Hydration Collection contains:

- Decleor Aromessence Neroli 5ml
Voted Best Facial Oil by a panel of beauty experts for the Instyle Magazine Best Beauty Buys 2008, 2009 and 2010, this elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils is specially formulated to comfort and treat skin exposed to daily stress.

- Decleor Hydra-Floral Anti-Polluion Flower Nectar Moisturising Cream 50ml
This rich and soothing moisturiser provides continuous “drip-feed” hydration, reinforced by the technology of aquaporins, true “water channels”, combined with an anti-pollution plant active ingredient to protect the skin against harsh environmental elements.

- Decleor Systeme Corps Moisturising and Firming Body Emulsion 150ml
This “must-have” body moisturiser envelops your skin in a comforting and protective layer of moisture. It not only re-hydrates the skin, but improves skin elasticity and firmness enhancing the overall appearance of your skin.

- Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Beauty Cream 15ml
Decleor has selected exceptional active ingredients that feature similarities between plant bio-rhythms and skin cells, to formulate this made-to-measure cream. With its luscious and silky texture it comforts all skin types.

- Decleor Beaute Des Mains Nourishing Comforting Hand Cream 50ml
Constantly exposed to the elements, your hands are a tell tale sign when it comes to ageing; replenish, protect and bring back a youthful elegance with this ultra-effective, non-greasy and soothing cream!

I've just spoken to CS and they said that this kit is currently sold out, priced at £67.75 with p&p £5.45.
This information rings a bell with me that it might not be a TSV since it has been on sale previously and the price is too high for a TSV. That is if I was given the correct information by CS.

CS will often say a set due to be a TSV is sold out, as they don't want to let on that it is a TSV.

This is a bargain on feelunique.com at £38.25 delivered. I had this kit from QVC and paid a few pounds more. Went to reorder it a few months ago and they never got it back but actually found it again in House of Fraser.

The Hydration Collection contains:

- Decleor Aromessence Neroli 5ml
Voted Best Facial Oil by a panel of beauty experts for the Instyle Magazine Best Beauty Buys 2008, 2009 and 2010, this elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils is specially formulated to comfort and treat skin exposed to daily stress.

- Decleor Hydra-Floral Anti-Polluion Flower Nectar Moisturising Cream 50ml
This rich and soothing moisturiser provides continuous “drip-feed” hydration, reinforced by the technology of aquaporins, true “water channels”, combined with an anti-pollution plant active ingredient to protect the skin against harsh environmental elements.

- Decleor Systeme Corps Moisturising and Firming Body Emulsion 150ml
This “must-have” body moisturiser envelops your skin in a comforting and protective layer of moisture. It not only re-hydrates the skin, but improves skin elasticity and firmness enhancing the overall appearance of your skin.

- Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Beauty Cream 15ml
Decleor has selected exceptional active ingredients that feature similarities between plant bio-rhythms and skin cells, to formulate this made-to-measure cream. With its luscious and silky texture it comforts all skin types.

- Decleor Beaute Des Mains Nourishing Comforting Hand Cream 50ml
Constantly exposed to the elements, your hands are a tell tale sign when it comes to ageing; replenish, protect and bring back a youthful elegance with this ultra-effective, non-greasy and soothing cream!

This was a TSV on QVC November last year.

Have received a card from QVC and it shows the two larger ones, the cream and the prolagene just as that top photo without the little ones with it so think this will be it. I noticed the prolagene doesn't say prolagene on it now just Aroma Solutions Energising gel

Have received a card from QVC and it shows the two larger ones, the cream and the prolagene just as that top photo without the little ones with it so think this will be it. I noticed the prolagene doesn't say prolagene on it now just Aroma Solutions Energising gel

It says Prolagene under where it says Aroma Solutions. :happy:

Any one has an idea about the price yet? As I was told by CS full price is £67.75 with p&p £5.45, so I guess they will knock off around £10-12 as they usually do, that will bring us to around 55-57, I'd rather 55 than 57, P&P is high enough. Last TSV (Iris) was £54. But as was mentioned earlier on this forum the value of this kit gram for gram is around £140.

Latest posts

Back