Decleor TSV 25/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me, don't use the original systems corps only the nourishing one.

I agree boring Tsv and judging by the sizes of the products its going to be another expensive beauty TSV.

Wasn't one similar to this with supersizes supposed to be a TSV same time last year but pulled at the last minute? Fiona had started the reveal then as well. They showed the October 2012 TSV instead because of 'popular demand', or they didn't shift enough of it first time around :mysmilie_17:

Wasn't one similar to this with supersizes supposed to be a TSV same time last year but pulled at the last minute? Fiona had started the reveal then as well. They showed the October 2012 TSV instead because of 'popular demand', or they didn't shift enough of it first time around :mysmilie_17:

Similar but this one has systeme corps whereas other had prolagene.

But I think it could be a good TSV for those who always use Decleor cleanser, toner, balms and body lotion. It will just depend on price. My JLP Decleor cleanser , toner pack this year was £42 so if it is under £60 it would be good value.

Usually the JLP Xmas sale packs include a sample of Hydrafloral. This year it was a small empty bottle for travel purposes! An empty bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it had the supersize prolagene gel I would have been tempted but not interested in the body lotion.

I've just run out of my supersize cleanser and toner, so if the price is right compared to the duo, then I'm buying.

If it had the supersize prolagene gel I would have been tempted but not interested in the body lotion.

A supersize Prolagene gel is going to be Beauty Pick of the Month soon , im hoping its March as SBC is February :)

I will, too, because I've found something much cheaper and there's only so much I can put on my skin at one go. I'm saving a fortune at QVC's expense.

:up:

They sent me out yet another post card reminding me about this TSV again, wasting their time, because I won't be buying.

I use only one moisturiser day and night - and what I use is bought from Boyes, a department store in the north of England only, so it depends on where you are. I use Cyclax Oil of Evening Primrose night cream, described as "natue pure" though the ingredients have all sorts in them that don't look nature pure to me, but what I do like is that the list isn't very long. It has on the jar under Cyclax the Queen's emblem and "by appointment etc" so the brand must be okay. I use it day and night and it's as good as Decleor and better than Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream imho and the cost? £2-£3 for 300ml. Ebay sells it for £3.85 (no p&p) and other Cyclax products are on amazon. Can't be bad and it works for me.

I use only one moisturiser day and night - and what I use is bought from Boyes, a department store in the north of England only, so it depends on where you are. I use Cyclax Oil of Evening Primrose night cream, described as "natue pure" though the ingredients have all sorts in them that don't look nature pure to me, but what I do like is that the list isn't very long. It has on the jar under Cyclax the Queen's emblem and "by appointment etc" so the brand must be okay. I use it day and night and it's as good as Decleor and better than Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream imho and the cost? £2-£3 for 300ml. Ebay sells it for £3.85 (no p&p) and other Cyclax products are on amazon. Can't be bad and it works for me.

The parent company is beautyspot cosmetics, under whose umbrella is Elizabeth Arden, which performs animal testing. On the Cyclax website, animal testing is not addressed - usually if the company is anti animal testing, it promotes this in the FAQ section - so I would question their policy on this. I would not even consider, consequently, using any product from this brand. It may be a cheap range, but not worth ignoring my principles for, imo. Even animal testing aside, these economy lines contain many undesirable ingredients, I would question how and where they were made and what I was putting on my skin.

It's a personal choice, I'm all for being well informed but can we phrase it in less accusing tone?

People make purchase choices for all sorts of reasons, I prefer not to judge.

Latest posts

Back