Fiona of Decleor Leaving QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If they end up with a bland ambassador who is just there for pay it could spell the end. Some brands just don't prosper as well.
There was a brand brought over from the US by two sisters, who were very nice. They were replaced by Sara Griffiths and she really rang the death knell for it.
Slightly different when Leighton Denny left as he really was the brand...and Nina followed soon after, byebye LD Expert Nails on Q.
Let's see what happens with SBC without Adele, too.

I was a dedicated Decleor user but when they were taken over and the formulas were tweaked I stopped buying.Whoever is presenting on Q would make no difference to this decision. I did like SJ on BareMinerals though but now she has moved on I still buy what I like.

I remember the days when she always appeared with a tight pulled back bun and what appeared to be a very greasy fringe, and I thought then "not a good advert". Then it was reported that she was not particularly liked by her colleagues very much, as she maintained she was 'the qvc face' of Decleor and wouldn't let anyone else appear. Perhaps she'll reappear as 'the face' of Lock'n'Lock.

Now we’ll never find out what’s going on under that fringe.
She regularly shows herself doing her skincare on social media and fringe is clipped back.

I remember the days when she always appeared with a tight pulled back bun and what appeared to be a very greasy fringe, and I thought then "not a good advert". Then it was reported that she was not particularly liked by her colleagues very much, as she maintained she was 'the qvc face' of Decleor and wouldn't let anyone else appear. Perhaps she'll reappear as 'the face' of Lock'n'Lock.
This does not sound like Fiona, she is not full of herself in the slightess.

Fiona has posted on Instagram that the Decleor show tonight will be her last on QVC.

I always liked Fiona, wonder if it’s just Fiona leaving or the Decleor brand leaving QVC too?
I knew this was coming.....If she's trying to be an 'influencer' the re- slushed Decleor is clearly obstacle to what she's trying to achieve 'onscreen' - ie her 'brand' (FFS!)

I can see Decleor going in the not too distant future - maybe that's why we have a couple of new skincare brands - Dr nassif - & maybe the new tool brands - Nurse Jamie & Wrinkles Schminkles - will fill the void. Remember also that q now have Estee.
It's only a matter of time.....So sad when brands are slaughtered. Personally I'm amazed she continued to 'promote ' this reformulated, soiled, rubbish for as long as she did.

I thought it was very odd. Not only did the show finish about 15 mins early for a Dyson item, but to me Alex seemed to suggest Fiona would be back. Well, there was certainly no reference to her departure after all these years. But then below the false sqidginess, there is no room for sentiment at QVC is there.

When Lenny of Nina Leonard disappeared off our screens I can't remember any reference being made as to why after all those years of being a larger than life character !! Or did I miss it?
QVC not the big happy family they try to portray is it?

When Lenny of Nina Leonard disappeared off our screens I can't remember any reference being made as to why after all those years of being a larger than life character !! Or did I miss it?
QVC not the big happy family they try to portray is it?

they did i remember them mentioning he was ill & all that & esp after he died

BAs are not relevant in the food chain of QVC, they come and they go regardless of their length of service. Some presenters decide to leave and we only find out via their social meeja accounts. I remember there was no mention of Marjarine going until she made the announcement on her social after she'd gone.

Latest posts

Back