Fiona of Decleor Leaving QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was a dedicated Decleor user but when they were taken over and the formulas were tweaked I stopped buying.Whoever is presenting on Q would make no difference to this decision. I did like SJ on BareMinerals though but now she has moved on I still buy what I like.
Where has she gone to? x

I liked Fiona and she sold me a hell of a lot of Decleor. It's such a shame the brand is now cheapened because it was very good quality and you did see results with it. Times change though so I wish Fiona well whatever she does next.

CC

My memory of Lenny was no mention until inundated with questions from viewers.

Much the same as Ralph from Honora.

Still after the shameful debacle of Paris why would a BA leaving even warrant a mention - out of sight of of mind in Q land
It’s quite something the way Q, who so want to be our dear friend, let brands and ambassadors pile up in the scrapyard without a single word of thanks or farewell. Are we supposed not to notice? It’s like the black sheep now dead to the family. Very cold blooded and faintly sinister.

There was an on air tribute to Lenny. No on the first show after his death, but it may have been a TSV for the brand. Probably because Cate Bandel hadn't come over for the earlier shows.

It’s quite something the way Q, who so want to be our dear friend, let brands and ambassadors pile up in the scrapyard without a single word of thanks or farewell. Are we supposed not to notice? It’s like the black sheep now dead to the family. Very cold blooded and faintly sinister.
My memory of Lenny was no mention until inundated with questions from viewers.

Much the same as Ralph from Honora.

Still after the shameful debacle of Paris why would a BA leaving even warrant a mention - out of sight of of mind in Q land
Debacle of Paris?

I also seem to recall that she used to make a lot of mooing sounds, whenever the presenter was saying something positive about the product she was demostrating, she'd respond by going "moo..", repeatedly. :giggle:
That is so funny & I'd love someone to find a mooing clip 🐮

And even worse than that, imho, they tried to flog us an Eek angel’s wing to help us through the dreadful time. I was nearly sick when I heard that and even stirred myself to send in a complaint. That was Del Boy as presenter and Andrea someone or other who actually made the remark. No shame.

They never mentioned on QVC she was leaving tonight. Thats not fair when you think about all the years she worked for decleor on qvc
Find that strange, as she was with them for many years. I liked Fiona's shows, interesting tips at times and far better descriptions than most of the guests!

Remember when Del Boy went to Chins for several months to train new presenters - it was bliss and surprisingly very little was ever mentioned about it which made me think all was not well in the land of the setting sun.

Yep, China was never the same again. Funny how she's never been invited to HQ in America. Imagine the empty suitcases she'd take for all the freebies 🤭

Latest posts

Back