Destello .. misselling?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snap. Oh dear, it really is a dressing gown type of fabric. Not a Teddy Bear coat at all. And if I wore this to the pub I fear my friends would think dementia had finally set in.

I thought they looked ok and my friend has a teddy jacket that I liked, but this really is only fit for cold mornings when you get out of bed and discover the heating is broken. I like the gloves that also arrived today though

I thought they looked ok and my friend has a teddy jacket that I liked, but this really is only fit for cold mornings when you get out of bed and discover the heating is broken. I like the gloves that also arrived today though
I was looking at some Teddy Coats in M&S today, still £50 in the sale, but a world apart in quality. I’ve ordered a couple of the dressing gowns (I know, I know I never learn) and if they are not as fab as described, back they’ll go with the rag that arrived today 🤣

I bet the dressing gowns will be ok, although not sure about wearing the belt as a scarf! I'm going to send my coat back too. Can't wait to see what they have on next weekend's Destello shows lol!

I love watching it too really (although I buy far too much), I laughed so much watching them wear dressing gowns and long fur wraps and saying this is totally appropriate for popping down the pub! I was watching when Ellis lost her voice too
Haha I saw that show. She did literally lose her voice mid way through the show.

I have one of the earlier dressing gowns and really like it. It’s pretty and easy to wear. My only bug is that there is no tag to hang it up. I wasn’t sure about the latest dressing gowns. The pockets looked odd to me but I could be wrong. I was pondering over the navy blue one.

Haha I saw that show. She did literally lose her voice mid way through the show.

I have one of the earlier dressing gowns and really like it. It’s pretty and easy to wear. My only bug is that there is no tag to hang it up. I wasn’t sure about the latest dressing gowns. The pockets looked odd to me but I could be wrong. I was pondering over the navy blue one.
I ordered the Navand the Grey, so I’ll let you know 🤣🤣

Both dressing gowns turned up in the week. Colours are lovely and the fabric is nice. They were very creased but looked better when I ironed them. For £20 each, they are worth the money.

Both dressing gowns turned up in the week. Colours are lovely and the fabric is nice. They were very creased but looked better when I ironed them. For £20 each, they are worth the money.
A bargain they were £39.99 yesterday evening.

Another big Destello weekend and they have reduced those hideous teddy coats to £16.99 and they are on split pay, wonder how many have actually been returned!? I couldn't return mine soon enough!
Mine too, it was horrible 😔

I didn't watch the show with Ellis, but I saw Hattie shortly after on her own show and she was wearing this disco ball type top and complaining it was difficult to sit with it. Was that thing for sale on the Destello show, do you know? I need to get one for mother's Day. For years my mother always guesses what I am going to buy her. But that disco ball? It would be the shock of her life!

I didn't watch the show with Ellis, but I saw Hattie shortly after on her own show and she was wearing this disco ball type top and complaining it was difficult to sit with it. Was that thing for sale on the Destello show, do you know? I need to get one for mother's Day. For years my mother always guesses what I am going to buy her. But that disco ball? It would be the shock of her life!
🤣🤣 it was a mini dress and I remember Hattie saying that Kati bought it for her, so probably vintage Gucci!!! I fear your Mum may miss out!

Just had a voucher code from Joules for 25% off new season. They are now promoting the wonderful Paul James Knitwear. The Hattie Cable Jumper on Gemporia is a snip at £101.00. On the Joules and Paul James website- £40.

Wow! That's a eye watering difference at least for me! I really like Joules, so I will probably check it out!

So thanks for the update, Kit10

Latest posts

Back