Destello .. misselling?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Turned on to see yet more Destello tonight and Adina grabbing her boobs! I do quite like a Destello show, although not keen on all the modal stuff, but I think this show will make 5 hours of Destello on the main channel this week!

Do you know, the first time I saw Ellis sing the don't cha Pussycat Dolls song on a Destello show, I thought it was hilarious, however the 937th time, not so much lol! 😬
I agree I have it on in the background whilst working from home. Ellis is becoming more and more silly it is irritating now. It is spoiling the show.

She’s been doing it for a while. I think she feels she’s getting all trendy and down with a younger Hattie. The silly cat walks and pouting I find dull. I feel like a right misery guts now!
🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh, I know what you mean! I think the Pandemic has shortened my fuse. That and watching many more hours of Shopping Telly than is good for me!

Just caught the tail end of it, thank heavens. I shall never get over that awful Teddy Coat, and I suspect those skirts wouldn’t be any better. And horror of horrors, I switched Lifestyle on which was having a Destello discount show. It looked like a jumble sale, I was embarrassed for the presenter.

Just caught the tail end of it, thank heavens. I shall never get over that awful Teddy Coat, and I suspect those skirts wouldn’t be any better. And horror of horrors, I switched Lifestyle on which was having a Destello discount show. It looked like a jumble sale, I was embarrassed for the presenter.
I watched Lifestyle's Destello show and bless them they managed to make me laugh all the way through. That shirt dress, particularly the one with sleeves, was the star of the show, in my opinion. So hideous it was hilarious! And the presenter was referring to the thing as dressing smartly. Really, Rosie, the presenter, earned her salary by keeping a straight face while praising those ugly clothes!

Watching the Destello stuff yesterday, in particular the shooting star pendant, which started a grief fest. I've now lost count of the times Ellis has been moved to tears about Hattie's mother, which prompts messages from bereaved customers. Then Ellis 'comforts' them in saying how 'we're all here for you my darling' and then immediately shouts that the phone has gone bonkers/checkout or miss out. Just seems all yukky and ugh to me.

Watching the Destello stuff yesterday, in particular the shooting star pendant, which started a grief fest. I've now lost count of the times Ellis has been moved to tears about Hattie's mother, which prompts messages from bereaved customers. Then Ellis 'comforts' them in saying how 'we're all here for you my darling' and then immediately shouts that the phone has gone bonkers/checkout or miss out. Just seems all yukky and ugh to me.
I agree. It sometimes feels as if they are exploiting tragedy and people's sufferings to make a sale. I don't know if they do it deliberately, I hope not, but that's the impression they give. I still remember when they evoked Covid deaths and bereavements to sell some angel figurines and jewellery.

Latest posts

Back