Diamonique Day 24th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
There's a DQ day next Thursday and there's already a few "Diamonique Day Prices" on the website, including a stonking 16ct Purple DQ pendant, if you want a quick browse before you commit to watching for 17 hours :clock:

Nothing much else to say, I'm sure there'll be news from our lovely number-crunchers of the TSV shortly :clapping::mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_508:

Jude xx

There's a DQ day next Thursday and there's already a few "Diamonique Day Prices" on the website, including a stonking 16ct Purple DQ pendant, if you want a quick browse before you commit to watching for 17 hours :clock:

Nothing much else to say, I'm sure there'll be news from our lovely number-crunchers of the TSV shortly :clapping::mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_508:

Jude xx

Excellent, that's my next Thursday taken care of then!! :blush:

Dawn Bibby had very sparkly bracelets on yesterday - wonder if they are Diamonique?

Old fashioned I know, but I do like a bit of bling-alicious! :up:

just reading jilly's blog - and there is a pic of the TSV - a ring.

Not for me.I've saved a fortune this week,when I honestly thought I'd be splashing my cash on birkenstock,NN,diamonique day and kipling!! Won't feel bad at all now,if I go for the kipling:clapping:

I was hoping the TSV would be the necklace Alison Young has been wearing for the last week.

Did anyone see this, and know what it might be?

I was hoping the TSV would be the necklace Alison Young has been wearing for the last week.

Did anyone see this, and know what it might be?

I thought the one she was wearing last night looked a bit like this one. I think the stones on hers might be a bit bigger though.

really disappointed with the tsv today - doesn't look anything special at all for a big diamonique day promotion.

Quite surprised to see a OTO already???

I do wish QVC would do a multi colour Diamoneeeeeeeeeek tennis bracelet or slim bangle in lovely pastel shades and then I'd buy several to stack. :nod:

I've gone for the stonking purple dmq pendant. Couldn't resist! Well possibly could have but didn't...

oh help,have just got in from work and ordered three things !!! have been so good and restrained for so long but the heat has gone to my head and it is pay day tomorrow (well that is my excuse). Ordered on line and even the horrific p and p did not stop me......first purchases for nearly 6 months tho....

cannot believe how expensive the gold diamonique is!!!!!

I know its gold and gold has gone up over the years - but some years back,my engagement ring broke.I bought a gold diamonique solitaire to replace it whilst being mended because at £50 in two easy pay,I could afford to!!!

Not today though:wonder:

Even I've ordered today. :eek: I can never resist sparkly hearties. :blush:

Codes 698664 & 676896 (Bliddy QVC website playing up)

Last edited:
I was watching a bit of the launch last night.. Couldn't believe the price of a pair of Charlie Lapson drop earrings, with a simulated amethyst stone in the centre.. They were nigh on £70 plus postage - I nearly choked on my Toblerone!
These are SS earrings, with simulated stones.. Just because they slap CL's name on them, the price doubles or trebles.. Sorry, but they were not worth the money :thinking:

i am posting this to purge my soul...or in the hope that shame will prevent me from purchasing anymore...

i have ordered the alison young ring...(still not 100% sure about it though...think it may look a little cluttered on my little fingers...)

a charlie lapson ring (i had my eye on this for ages and hope it looks as good in real life as it does on the screen)

the tsv...just because it looks a bit different...but i have already run out of fingers to wear it on with the two rings above...

and 699721...because i thought it looked lovely...

that said, it is becoming ridiculous so i am not logging on to qvc anymore and i am no longer switching to the channel...and i also will return at least one of the rings when i compare them in real life...

Love your hearty purchases Sue. I haven't had time to watch QVC yet. Might have to look at the web :thinking:

I haven't really been watching because of the tennis, I ordered these from the web pics only so I hope they will be gooduns irl BB. Gowon hon treat yourself, you know you deserve it. :mysmilie_857:

I haven't really been watching because of the tennis, I ordered these from the web pics only so I hope they will be gooduns irl BB. Gowon hon treat yourself, you know you deserve it. :mysmilie_857:

I saw the bracelet on air this hour and it was gorgeous. You are going to love it. Off to look on the web to see what I have missed.

I saw the bracelet on air this hour and it was gorgeous. You are going to love it. Off to look on the web to see what I have missed.
Ooh good, if you say it's gorgeous then I am really looking forward to getting it!! I hope they put a vid up later.

Thanks to you all..enjoyed reading the posts! I've been essa essa good and not ordered today...mind you I've just received this week two silver DQ rings from Clearance, and today I've been out and bought three pairs of shoes, three blouses and a handbag, so I couldn't afford QVC as well...!

Latest posts

Back