Diamonique promo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Just watched some of the diamonique hour and saw the promo from quite a while back where all the female presenters are sat supposedly chatting around a table Noticed just how much younger Jill looks with her fringe unlike the unkempt look she has these days It looked a real mess tonight!! It really needs restyling at the front as its so uneven and straggly looking ....and what has Catherine done to her hair ..she doesn`t suit that style either ..looks like she stepped right out of Family at War just needs a turban to go with the roll at the front Just my opinion of course others may think differently... being of a certain age lol

Jill would look so much better with her hair in a decent style: it would take years off her, rather than the 1960's Summer of Love hippie hairstyle she's sporting at present which just emphasises how lank her hair is and puts years on her, IMO.

Just watched some of the diamonique hour and saw the promo from quite a while back where all the female presenters are sat supposedly chatting around a table Noticed just how much younger Jill looks with her fringe unlike the unkempt look she has these days It looked a real mess tonight!! It really needs restyling at the front as its so uneven and straggly looking ....and what has Catherine done to her hair ..she doesn`t suit that style either ..looks like she stepped right out of Family at War just needs a turban to go with the roll at the front Just my opinion of course others may think differently... being of a certain age lol

Jill would look so much better with her hair in a decent style: it would take years off her, rather than the 1960's Summer of Love hippie hairstyle she's sporting at present which just emphasises how lank her hair is and puts years on her, IMO.
She would look even better if they turned off the lights :mysmilie_17:

Hair appears to be a huge problem with a few presenters.
Jill has got the hardest job, - she likes to be so fashionable in her dress but her hair always looks lank and in need of a wash; she is not blessed with small ears so wearing it up is not an option. Keeping it poker straight is not a good look on an ageing face.

Sara G shoves hers up with a hairpiece and a birds nest is the result of her efforts.

Chloe is so lacquered down it looks like cardboard.

Catherine is so insecure of her looks that she is not happy with any of her hairstyles, so changes the colour and style almost on a daily basis, which must take up a good part of her day in deciding what to do next and how to execute it.

Hair appears to be a huge problem with a few presenters.
Jill has got the hardest job, - she likes to be so fashionable in her dress but her hair always looks lank and in need of a wash; she is not blessed with small ears so wearing it up is not an option. Keeping it poker straight is not a good look on an ageing face.

Sara G shoves hers up with a hairpiece and a birds nest is the result of her efforts.

Chloe is so lacquered down it looks like cardboard.

Catherine is so insecure of her looks that she is not happy with any of her hairstyles, so changes the colour and style almost on a daily basis, which must take up a good part of her day in deciding what to do next and how to execute it.

Give all the presenters QVC Beenie hats to wear and the hair problem is solved :emo::emo:

I think Catherine Huntley's hair has been suffering from all this constant changing of colouring recently, as it's looking rather lifeless and scraggly.

She has been experimenting with far too many styles as well. The best she had was a Louise Brooks bob (smooth sharp fringed bob) but she hasn't had that for years now.

Even Jilly Halliday has recently had some bad hair days (most recently on the Renée TSV launch).

What on earth is going on????

i thought Catherine huntly's fringed bob together with her wardrobe at the time made her look frumpy and older than she probably is. They have all been in vast improvement on that

Catherine's really not looking good at the moment. She doesn't look right with that colour and the hair pushed up on her head yesterday was exactly as someone else said, looks like she stepped off the set on A Family at War.

I think Catherine Huntley's hair has been suffering from all this constant changing of colouring recently, as it's looking rather lifeless and scraggly.

She has been experimenting with far too many styles as well. The best she had was a Louise Brooks bob (smooth sharp fringed bob) but she hasn't had that for years now.

Even Jilly Halliday has recently had some bad hair days (most recently on the Renée TSV launch).

What on earth is going on????

Yes, there has been a few hairy moments........ Sorry:mysmilie_8:

I don't like Pipa's at all. Far too dark and drawn, she has lost her individual look. I appreciate that everyone wants a change and after her break up and year out she took the chance but you would now pass her without a second look.

I remember that she once was sited as being "Mrs average QVC" and she was furious at this description. Well I'm sorry to say she is very much average now.

I see Chuntley has the glasses on. That usually means she is trying to promote the "even though I am beautiful and delightful I also have brains" look.

Sorry, ain't working.

Latest posts

Back