Diane Gilman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brave to go public - but hopefully it will help others to feel able to admit they have a problem.

Thank you for posting this LIAM! We knew she was off having surgery from comments she made on her shows a while back, and comments Carla Laszlo has said while presenting in her absence... I think we may be due to see her again this month.

I've not bought any of Diane's range, but I admire her going public about this, and wish her well with her recovery.

Poor, poor lady. What an awful time, suffering & then being so lonely & embarrassed.
She's being both brave & kind, going public to help other women who are in the same unhappy state. I hope she can put it behind her now & enjoy life.

Why didn't she seeking medical treatment earlier? Perhaps she didn't have good medical insurance. Most of us here in the UK would go to the doctor to see what could be done.

Why didn't she seeking medical treatment earlier?.

Embarrassment? Maybe the same reason that people still go undiagnosed with bowel cancer until it's too late - they just can't face the examination.

I guess it also can dent your feelings of femininity so I take my hat off to her for going public.

Latest posts

Back