Did I just hear Jill Franks correctly????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissTibbs

Registered Shopper
I'm watching the EasiYo hour - Jill has been going on about the guy behind the scenes...a cameraman or something of that nature. His name is Dick. She wanted to shove a spoonful of frozen yoghurt down his throat and said something along the lines of, "Come 'ere!! Come and have a taste of this! This is Dickie - we love Dicks!". I think she realised afterwards what she said because you could tell she was on the verge of a laughing fit. LOL!

:mysmilie_11:

I heard that! You just couldn't make it up, could you...only from the mouth of Jill, quite literally :D .

Wish I'd seen that ! I'm so glad that my fellow forumites catch all the funnies and report them, cos I always miss them !!

at least JF displays a semblance of personality unlike people like charlie "director's bitch" brook who apologises when anyone says anthing that might be construed as a connotation.
franklin is the same.
boring.

well in the 10pm Honora hour Ali K said "we've just lost the cherry" Ralph said I'm not even going there.........:mysmilie_17:

.....and talking about the black option pearl necklace...."once you've had black you'll never go back"......Ali K is on form tonight :mysmilie_11:

Good on you Jill. Wouldn't QVC be even more boring without presenters who aren't afraid to make fools of themselves sometimes. Come on, we've all done it!!!

Latest posts

Back