Do You Think Any Presenters Read This Forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got a slot for the jab on Saturday morning!!🦸
We had our Thursday 28th at the Leisure centre. Well organised, really friendly people. Arm was sore Friday and a bit better today.

O
Got the jab this morning. System was very slick from start to finish. After jab had to wait 15 mins with a nurse patrolling the hall to ensure no one had allergic reaction, you had to clean down your own seat and away you go.

Young doctor said may have very mild Covid symptoms within next 2 weeks.
Oh our centre had volunteers who did the cleaning down .

We had the Pfizer one ,needle was longer than the flu jab one.

Debbie Flint has changed the photograph on her blog. Now it’s a photograph with the mask correctly worn. I am still not sure why everything has to be photographed and shared.
Of course she did!!
Some people asked her on social media about mask and she said it was due to using facial recognition to open her phone, even if that was case posting the photo was stupid 🙄

How ****** casual is that centre that any old tag on to a sister can be used - do the volunteers not need to get negative tests? Who the heck wants to go to get a vaccine only to be put in danger by a SM binlid .

I see her explanation had all the groupies brown nosing and calling anyone objecting to the original and saying she shouldn’t have to explain herself.

I agree about one going in but I love watching my blood coming out, like frothy blackcurrant juice 🧛‍♀️

You’d have loved my job then T, as a phlebotomist for over 25 years, I’ve seen more blood than you can shake a stick at...........or needle. 😂

Of course she did!!
Some people asked her on social media about mask and she said it was due to using facial recognition to open her phone, even if that was case posting the photo was stupid 🙄

Poor phone, fancy having to recognise that face every day.

Debbie Flint should (a) not have got the jab, and (b) she should have kept her big mouth shut.
I do agree with you but she can’t let a photo opportunity pass her by. Oh, look at me aren’t I wonderful and interesting - if you say so.

Everything is caught on a selfie, blog or vlog. Honestly, she has even filmed herself walking through a muddy puddle.

Debbie Flint should (a) not have got the jab, and (b) she should have kept her big mouth shut.
I agree that she should have kept quiet. However, the Health Authority may have a policy that all volunteers have to be vaccinated or perhaps she was offered it rather than it going to waste. Of course, we're all shrewd enough to know that her community spirit wouldn't be the only reason for her volunteer status 🤨 I don't think I'd have coped with her breathy words of reassurance.

Poor phone, fancy having to recognise that face every day.
💥📱💥- exploding phone

You’d have loved my job then T, as a phlebotomist for over 25 years, I’ve seen more blood than you can shake a stick at...........or needle. 😂
🧛‍♀️ ❤️

Latest posts

Back