Doll 10 TSV 16/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Maymorganlondon sounds as though we have that same problems with foundation colours --the dreaded yellow tones!I use LG B&B in Fair but even with that could do with a touch more pink.I got the Bare Minerals 'Elation' compact which is like a light blusher & dust that over any foundation.I don't order foundations from Q any more because of this problem & I think the US based ranges are the worst?

It certainly seems that way, Silver Fox. It's a reminder that US and UK are really not so alike as some brands (and QVC) would like to think! Elation was a limited edition in one of the TSVs, I think. Is it similar to any of their other all over colours (eg: rose radiance) would you know?

No news on Easy Pays... but there was this on the QGossip today:
July Beauty Day is just around the corner, when we’ll be bringing you our usual extravaganza of offers on your favourite beauty products, including a Today’s Special Value offer from Doll10 – a comprehensive make-up set with summer-ready colours, plus an Auto Delivery option for more seasonal drops later in the year.
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/our-summer-must-haves-for-july-beauty-day/

Oooooh auto-delivery on the TSV...I will succumb, I just know it! So definitely no easy pays on it. I wonder how many drops there'll be?

It certainly seems that way, Silver Fox. It's a reminder that US and UK are really not so alike as some brands (and QVC) would like to think! Elation was a limited edition in one of the TSVs, I think. Is it similar to any of their other all over colours (eg: rose radiance) would you know?

I have had 2 'Elation' compacts & I know it is not available on the dreaded High Street.When this one is running out I am going to look around at other brands as I haven't found anything similar in BM.I like the matt finish--don't go for shimmer these days!

Available to order now ..

Doll 10 7 Piece Up Close & Flawless Makeup Collection

QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price :£33.98
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-7-Piec...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-208718

This make-up collection includes Doll 10's hero product Conceal It Concealer, an oil-free formula that provides maximum coverage; the highly-pigmented yet lightweight Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops and brush; plus H2Glo highlighter, Hydra Gel Blush, a Lipstick and a Lip Gloss. With everything you need to create a flawless complexion, reinvigorate your make-up bag with this comprehensive Up Close & Flawless Doll 10 collection.

The next generation of make-up - designed with innovative anti-ageing and ultra-hydrating formulas to create lightweight yet highly-pigmented products, this collection allows you to prep, prime, perfect, illuminate, soothe and moisturise.

Seasonally-tailored make-up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive the same set of Doll 10 make-up with new blush, lipstick and lipgloss colours in 90 days at the same amazing value.

Contains:
1 x Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops and brush (30ml; full size) - this lightweight, super-smooth formula is rich in pigment and diffuses the look of imperfections. Comes in fair, light, medium or tan
1 x Conceal It Concealer (12g; full size) - this oil-free, full coverage concealer has a triple silicone complex along with colour-correcting pigments that work in tandem to help you achieve a flawless-looking complexion. Contains squalene, vitamin E and aloe leaf extract. Colour options of fair, light, medium, tan
1 x H2Glo in Champagne (4.5g; travel size) - this lightweight, hydrating cream highlighter glides on and blends easily for a dewy-looking complexion. A concentrated, non-drying formula designed to add a natural glowing sheen to cheekbones and underneath brows
1 x HydraGel Blush in Desire (4g; full size) - a deep rose shade. This gel blush is infused with beneficial vitamins and oils to help moisturise the skin, blending with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of colour
1 x Lipstick in Formal Affair (2.7g; full size) - a deep rose shade. A conditioning lip formula that can be clipped together with the Lip Gloss to form one double-ended lipstick and gloss, or separated into an individual sleek bullet
1 x Lip Gloss in Picture Perfect (4ml; full size) - a deep rose shade. A matching gloss that can be clipped together with the Lipstick to form one double-ended lipstick and gloss, or can be separated into an individual sleek tube. An ultra-hydrating formula with sweet almond butter, jojoba oil, almond oil and DuraQuench IQ, helping to improve visible signs of dryness for smoother, more radiant-looking lips

How to apply:
Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops:
Apply a drop evenly over clean moisturised skin, extending and blending to the neck and décolleté for an even, smooth look
Use the Doll 10 Precision foundation brush (included) to allow even application
The concentrated formula means a little goes along way
Conceal It Concealer:
For best results use a concealer or foundation brush
Start with a small amount on the brush and blend well
For difficult-to-conceal areas lightly dab or stipple the area
H2Glo:
Dab a clean finger or sponge into the H2Glo - use a light touch and do not press into the compact
Apply to the top of the cheekbone, and above and below the brow area
You do not need a lot of product - if you have to blend, you've applied too much
Hydra Gel Blush
Dab onto the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards towards your temple
Lipstick
For solid colour apply lipstick direct from the bullet or with a lip brush
Lip Gloss
After applying Lipstick, smooth gloss over lips for a high-shine finish, or wear alone for a subtle look

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:
1 x Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops and brush (30ml; full size)
1 x Conceal It Concealer (12g; full size)
1 x H2Glo in Champagne (4.5g; travel size)
1 x HydraGel Blush in Sheer Red (4g; full size)
1 x Lipstick in True Red (2.7g; full size)
1 x Lip Gloss in Sheer Red (4ml; full size)

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...talogId=10152&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-209659

Behind the brand
Created by Dr Doris Dalton, Doll 10 Cosmetics creates make-up designed to benefit your skin by fighting the signs of ageing and using moisturising ingredients; applying science and innovation to develop a range of cosmetics to create timeless, redefined beauty.

Can anyone help with the shades please? It's hard to tell from the swatches which is the palest shade. I'm usually porcelain in B&B and fair in BM. I need pink tones though and the Doll 10 light looks quite yellow but seems the palest, although the fair would logically seem the palest if the swatches are in order but it looks quite dark. Can anyone tell me which is the palest please and whether it is lighter than the swatches seem to indicate. Is it likely that there isn't a pale enough shade in Doll 10 for me? Many thanks xxx

Can anyone help with the shades please? It's hard to tell from the swatches which is the palest shade. I'm usually porcelain in B&B and fair in BM. I need pink tones though and the Doll 10 light looks quite yellow but seems the palest, although the fair would logically seem the palest if the swatches are in order but it looks quite dark. Can anyone tell me which is the palest please and whether it is lighter than the swatches seem to indicate. Is it likely that there isn't a pale enough shade in Doll 10 for me? Many thanks xxx

Have a watch of the video from when the foundation was on air, hopefully that will help ...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-Hydra-...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-205905

£5 P&P :sad: Doesn't feel such of a "go on then I'll try it" when it's nearly £40 in total. Damn.

Last edited:
I was very tempted with this but on the 11.30 preview, the blusher and lip gloss looked a bit too bright for me, don't mean to sound bitchy but I don't think Alison looks great in it if she was wearing the colours

Sorry but AY looks awful on the launch show. Her makeup looks greasy or sweaty and she doesn`t look at all nice in this brand.

AY looks as though she'd tried to copy the Kim Kardashian under-eye triangle "highlighting" from a youtube video. Or possibly she's layered a heady cocktail of serums, elixirs, moisturisers, and oils underneath her foundation.

Resident beauty expert :mysmilie_19:

Doesn't she have a mirror? I just posted on the CH post about her roots, too. I'm shocked that the studio lets her on like that.

Also noticed how she's all over Doris like a rash. I watched her on the Taya hour earlier and she was rude and kept aggressively talking over the tall brunette guest. Her body language alone was telling - I turned the volume down as OH walked in and even he commented about how she kept her back to the guest.

She did look awful in the launch show. Her skin was too pale & very shiny. The lipstick she was wearing was too bright & garish on her colouring. Wasn't flattering at all.
I assume she was wearing the TSV? I was thinking of ordering but her look has put me off as I'm paler than she is.

Has anybody tried the concealer? I have dark pigmentation patches (melasma) and I am desperately trying to find a concealer to hide them, would anybody recommend this? Many thanks

Has anybody tried the concealer? I have dark pigmentation patches (melasma) and I am desperately trying to find a concealer to hide them, would anybody recommend this? Many thanks

Yes, I have the concealer & really like it, one of the best things she does. I have some dark patches too & this does cover them without looking obvious or greasy, it's my favourite concealer now.

I've never seen this range demoed before and from what I've just seen in 5 minutes I'd never bother trying it. AY looks dreadful, as do most of the models. In. My. Opinion.

Latest posts

Back