Doll10 TSV - Beauty Day 29/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was wondering that too.
BM Fair & LG Porcelain are the only foundations that Q do that are a reasonably good match for me though the Fair in Tarte stick foundation is pretty good, it’s lighter than their other Fair foundations.

I like Doris but all her foundations are too dark and orangey on my ultra fair skin. I understand that I have awkward skin to colour match but I have tried quite o few of hers and Mally's which are supposedly for the fairest of the fairs and no banana. They need to do a shade called polar bear! I use mineral foundations mostly, either Lily Lolo or Bare Minerals. I wonder if IT Cosmetics have given QVC the heave-ho?
US brand foundations are always darker and warm toned.

I was wondering that too.
BM Fair & LG Porcelain are the only foundations that Q do that are a reasonably good match for me though the Fair in Tarte stick foundation is pretty good, it’s lighter than their other Fair foundations.
I used to use the LG porcelain b&b, I really did get on well with it and used it for a few years. Then about 3 or 4 years ago, I bought the TSV(comme l'habitude!) and the foundation was not good at all. I was annoyed as it was always the primary reason for buying her TSV's. The texture was always quite creamy and very little "dust" but the new one was so dusty and just crumbled. I called QVC and did a return (never did get my return postage back) but the replacement was as bad. I can only assume that either it was a bad batch, or that the formulation had changed. I went online to read reviews and there were an awful lot of others with the same complaint. Since then, I have moved on to the mineral foundations, which sounds daft as they are all dust but I actually experience less mess appling these than that LG. Serously, the moment you swirled the brush, no matter how gently, there was a cloud and it wasted so much product. Has anyone on here found that b&b became messy?

I used to use the LG porcelain b&b, I really did get on well with it and used it for a few years. Then about 3 or 4 years ago, I bought the TSV(comme l'habitude!) and the foundation was not good at all. I was annoyed as it was always the primary reason for buying her TSV's. The texture was always quite creamy and very little "dust" but the new one was so dusty and just crumbled. I called QVC and did a return (never did get my return postage back) but the replacement was as bad. I can only assume that either it was a bad batch, or that the formulation had changed. I went online to read reviews and there were an awful lot of others with the same complaint. Since then, I have moved on to the mineral foundations, which sounds daft as they are all dust but I actually experience less mess appling these than that LG. Serously, the moment you swirled the brush, no matter how gently, there was a cloud and it wasted so much product. Has anyone on here found that b&b became messy?
Full of dust & powder. Shows every flaw

Doll 10 5 Piece TCE Luminous Collection
Item Number 245945
QVC Price £72.00
TSV Price: £41.97
P&P: 0.00
3 Easy Pay £13.99

Are you ready to live life luminous in the New Year? Created by Dr Doris Dalton, this five-piece Doll 10 make-up edit is all about creating that coveted lit-from-within radiance. You'll receive a glow-boosting version of the QVC favourite T.C.E Foundation, plus Doll Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara, an expert buffing brush and more. Make space in your beauty collection, because your 2022 glow up is en route!

A new take on an old favourite - beloved by QVC customers for its buildable medium-to-full coverage and smoothing texture, T.C.E Foundation (which stands for This Covers Everything) has been updated to help create a silky, perfected and distinctly radiant effect with a weightless feel. It's a great option for everything from that important work meeting to a glam night out. Paired with the Luminous Blending Brush, you'll soon feel skin confident, whatever the occasion.

Don't miss the rest - along with your new holy grail foundation, in this kit you'll find a gel formula mascara that has been developed to plump up the appearance of your lashes, while hydrating them too (so it's perfect for those not blessed in the eyelash department). Plus, Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion provides a stunning pop of colour to your cheeks, while T.C.E Supremely Bold Lipstick will finish off any make-up look.

Shades to suit you - boasting 10 shades of T.C.E Super Coverage Serum Foundation with Niacinamide to choose from, you're sure to find a hue to enhance your skin tone. Plus, when you select your colour, you'll notice that your lipstick and blusher will perfectly match your base. Fair through to Medium have been matched with Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion in Rose Flush and T.C.E Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color in Rose Kiss, while shades Tan to Rich pair with Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion in Berry Flush and T.C.E Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color in Berry Kiss.

Contains:
  • 1 x T.C.E Luminous Super Coverage Serum Foundation with Niacinamide (30ml) in a choice of Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich and Rich - with a weightless feel, this hydrating, buildable serum base works to visibly smooth and perfect the look of pores, fine lines and blemishes. Enriched with niacinamide, phyto collagen and vitamin C
  • 1 x Doll Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara (12.3ml) in Black - this gel-based formula works to help lengthen, curl and define the look of your lashes, in a classic rich black hue
  • 1 x Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion (2.8g) in Rose Flush or Berry Flush - a creamy talc-free blush infused with optical-blurring pigments that deliver perfect colour while diffusing the look of pores and imperfections. Helps to hydrate and smooth the appearance of your complexion and is enriched with aloe vera extract, grapeseed oil, liquorice root extract and mineral pigments
  • 1 x T.C.E Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color (3.7g) in Rose Kiss or Berry Kiss - a bold, full-coverage lipstick infused with mineral pigments that offers intense yet creamy colour
  • 1 x Luminous Blending Brush
How to apply:
T.C.E Luminous Super Coverage Serum Foundation with Niacinamide:
  • Using the custom-dosed tip applicator, gently squeeze a pea-sized amount onto the Luminous Blending Brush and blend directly into the skin until you reach your desired coverage level
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion:
  • Dab onto cheeks and lips for a blush of subtle colour
Doll Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara:
  • Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
  • Hold the wand vertically and stroke upwards to curl and separate
T.C.E Supremely Bold Clean Lip Color:
  • Wear alone or with a gloss for super smooth, hydrated lips

Are there any pictures of the two different blusher & lipstick shades that come in the kits? I know there’s no choice, you get one or the other depending on the foundation colour you buy but you’d expect to see the colours. Only showing one & no indication of which it is.

Maybe on the Doll10 homepage? But generally, the lipstick shades are new ones, I think.

TCE Luminous Super Coverage Serum Makeup RRP £29.14 cost £12.06
Magic Wands Powder Brush RRP £25.40 cost £10.51
Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara RRP £16.44 cost £6.81
Supremely Bold Lip Color RRP £14.94 cost £6.18
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion RRP £15.47 cost £6.41

Total RRP £101.39 cost £41.97.
Thanks SCW for prices, always struggle to get them for this brand.

I read the QVC US forums, and she left Tarte about 3 or 4 years ago. Reading, I remember she was supposed to be starting her own brand, and they were wondering if QVC would sell it?

Just read there is free postage for Beauty Day. Anyone know about this? Poster was on 95% sure.
I got an email, which I did not open. But the headline was free P&P, but I got the idea it might be certain items or brands on the day? No doubt only whatever is shown live.
Copied from email.

Yep, that's free P&P on beauty!

You didn't fancy spoiling yourself on your last shop, (December can be a bit of an unknown, trust us we get it!), but between now and this Sunday you won't have to pay any P&P on your beauty haul.
Maybe that's the excuse you were looking for?​

I was wondering about IT cosmetics as well.
I find Doris's foundation is very cakie (sorry if spelling is wrong) that's just my own opinion. I am in the porcelain shade in any foundation. I agree that Doll10 is orange in tone. On my skin as well as others who have mentioned it. I like Doris very much she is a lovely happy lady.
I got some lipsticks off hubby that are doll10 for Xmas. I picked them and he bought them for me. They are lovely.
I have very fair skin my eyebrows and lashes are blonde.
I also wonder if qvc are in trouble. They are really pushing Elemis and Liz Earle x

I’m such a sucker! Watched the pre view and I’m very tempted! I’m also keen to see what the Foreo tsv price will be. Could be an expensive weekend.

Latest posts

Back