DX delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
An item I ordered from Q is coming with DX. You can only track delivery if you have a tracking number which I haven't been given. Has anyone had deliveries from DX before and have you been able to track them?

Now I cannot remember the name of the firm (so this is a helpful reply, not) but when I ordered some of those storage boxes from that US inventor chap called Arcos or something, they came with a company Q often use for furniture or heavier items. They were very slow and I couldn't track them.

I have had deliveries from DX before .Is qvc sending it because if so then you can call their CS and they will give you the tracking number .Usually they do send the tracking .They usually deliver the next day .The DX deliveries are usually if they are expensive items .Hope this helps

I've had many deliveries from DX, not by QVC but by other companies, and I agree with diamonds I've always had tracking, they give you a one hour time slot, maybe QVC haven't paid for a tracking service with DX....shock!

Even Dpd gives one hour slot .Not sure if DX does ,but they are very particular who they hand the parcel to and it has to be signed

Yes I've had a txt message giving me a one hour slot, not all my deliveries just the heavier ones, buy yes you're right DPD do.

Latest posts

Back