Easter Egg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How weird. I can't see anything :( I will try signing out and back in again. See if that helps.

I saw an easter egg yesterday whilst searching the web for £1000, so this ring is cheap in comparison :mysmilie_17:

I would rather have a bit of jewellery than an egg, but I could get something nice for a lot less than that ring.

Mind you a bag of nuts or crisps would do as well, or a bottle of vino. In fact anything as I'm not that fussed on chocolate in general and Easter eggs in particular. Even as a very young child I knew they were a conn! Why is it even top brand eggs taste of cheap cooking chocolate? Maybe it's me?

I can't see the first post either Julius.

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one. I think they are having some issues with the site, as I've been through all my settings and they all seem ok. Hope they will fix it. I want to see this egg ring everyone is talking about.

I`m having problems too. The first post at the top of any page in a thread is obscured by an ad.

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one. I think they are having some issues with the site, as I've been through all my settings and they all seem ok. Hope they will fix it. I want to see this egg ring everyone is talking about.

Not an egg ring, champagne bubbles as SG described it! image.jpg

I`m having problems too. The first post at the top of any page in a thread is obscured by an ad.

I have had this problem for a few days, each day the ads get bigger, taking up the top and middle of each page and making the first post in any thread unreadable.

I downloaded an ad blocker and it has helped.

Latest posts

Back