Easter Egg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I bought 2 of Aldi luxury eggs and we opened one the other day and it was lovely. There`s a choice of 2, one has truffles inside it and the other has chocolates inside it, we had one with the chocolates inside. More than worth the £2.99 , yes £2.99 and you`d pay far more for a similar egg from other shops or supermarkets. It also comes nicely wrapped in foil with a bow and cardboard sleeve.
https://www.aldi.co.uk/easter-egg-filled-with-chocolates/p/007176001209000

I'm getting quite excited - I regularly shop where a Budgens has closed down... it's being replaced by an Aldi.. cue happy dance :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_47::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_47: So I'll look out for the egs. I've tried other chocolate from Aldi before, and it's really nice.

Sorry it's not on the advert topic (afraid I'm not having the issue people have described so thank myself lucky - although after being forced to update to windows 8.1. by my PC the other week, I am unable to open google browser OR internet explorer and therefore cannot get online on it at all - grrr!) but on chocolate topic.

I remember a while ago in a thread about thorntons and various chocolate that people were recommending marks and Spencer's chocolates.... I had it in mind, mention of a red box they sell (could've made that up!) but I want to send my grandad some chocolate for his birthday and was looking at marks. They do a Belgian range and some Swiss ones too but no idea if any good. I don't rate thorntons at all (except for toffee and fudge) but not sure if he'd appreciate hotel chocolat so any guidance on m&s would be much appreciated if anyone's tried it?! Thank you!

I have had some lovely chocolate(s) from M&S. At Christmas they had these big boxes of Swiss truffles (wrapped balls, very similar in consistency to the Lindt Lindor choc balls, which have always been my favourite). These M&S ones were just delicious and oozed quality. A massive 665g box was only £5 too (special offer - half price, I think).

Anyway, what I was going to say was that Thornton's make a lot of M&S chocolates. Beech's (small British brand) also supply M&S - in fact, I believe Beech's has been kept going by their M&S contract.

Sorry it's not on the advert topic (afraid I'm not having the issue people have described so thank myself lucky - although after being forced to update to windows 8.1. by my PC the other week, I am unable to open google browser OR internet explorer and therefore cannot get online on it at all - grrr!) but on chocolate topic.

I remember a while ago in a thread about thorntons and various chocolate that people were recommending marks and Spencer's chocolates.... I had it in mind, mention of a red box they sell (could've made that up!) but I want to send my grandad some chocolate for his birthday and was looking at marks. They do a Belgian range and some Swiss ones too but no idea if any good. I don't rate thorntons at all (except for toffee and fudge) but not sure if he'd appreciate hotel chocolat so any guidance on m&s would be much appreciated if anyone's tried it?! Thank you!

I have had some lovely chocolate(s) from M&S. At Christmas they had these big boxes of Swiss truffles (wrapped balls, very similar in consistency to the Lindt Lindor choc balls, which have always been my favourite). These M&S ones were just delicious and oozed quality. A massive 665g box was only £5 too (special offer - half price, I think).

Anyway, what I was going to say was that Thornton's make a lot of M&S chocolates. Beech's (small British brand) also supply M&S - in fact, I believe Beech's has been kept going by their M&S contract.

Yep Thorntons do make a lot of the M&S chocolate

Latest posts

Back