Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are some certainties you can always be assured of. It will no doubt have some form of pcmc and they will still be trying to punt left over stock of this set in X months time and overlooking the dates on the stock as per usual.

Agree that some of the tone on this thread was a little uncalled for. Everyone appreciates the effort folk go to to inform of what's coming up etc but even Nobel peace prize winners are still humble and respectful. Friendliness is what makes a good community and that is what brings folk here just as much.
I’m very tempted to ask about dates when she reveals it on Instagram

I'm braced for at least 2 flavours of body products and a sprinkling of are you team X or team Y 🤮
And probably also Keeley concocting long complicated routines in an effort to upsell.
Oh God yeah, I had forgotten all about the whole ridiculous ‘team’ nonsense that they insisted on subjecting us to in the past with the Elemis Christmas TSV. Absolutely nauseating wasn’t it?

No, me either Lynn. There’s just something about Keeley that sets my teeth on edge.
Same here. The way she talks really grates….
I just want to know what’s in it, how much and how old it is…. 🙄🫣

😂😂😂. I bet some items will defo be over 2 years old. Hopefully they surprise us.
I’m not holding my breath…

May be this

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1698773437276.jpg
    FB_IMG_1698773437276.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 606
Oh, the excitement and then still paying for it in March 2024. Yawn.

I say this as someone who does use some Elemis.
Yeah me too. I know a lot of people love and buy the Christmas tsvs but its so boring year in year out. 30 ml pcmc, body products in same old scents. Really nothing to get excited about anymore

At least one new fragrance option, I suppose.
Now I would be more than a little thrilled to see Tranquil Touch revived. I loved it. Unisex too, and not cloying like frangipani or most of their recent offerings.

Thanks for posting this. Looks like a great collection.
Yes thanks for posting… but I have to admit I’m seriously disappointed.

Looks like cleansing balm, toner, PCMC, a peel (I think that’s what it is), and two body products.
And it’s £65….
So for me, it’s £65 for the PCMC the cleansing balm and the toner…don’t like their body products and wouldn’t use a peel
I have loads of PCMC, love my Aldi cleansing balm and like LE toner.. so I think I’ve talked myself out of this one.

Latest posts

Back