Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going a bit off topic here, but I’ve just noticed that Aldi are advertising the cleansing balms for sale on 30th November. They are showing both versions, the original and the rose. I will be at my store bright and early…..
Oh thanks for letting us know. I have never tried the rose one so will be looking out for that

I hope you will return it. I have decided against getting the TSV. Last year I got 2. I still have one of the shower creams in my stash. I do need PCMC but not getting fooled this time plus I’m sure most will be oldish stock!
Omggg I ended up getting the TSV at almost midnight. Although it sold out much earlier, one fig option bounced back so I grabbed it. I got it mainly for the PCMC and the balm. I checked manufacture dates and all were made July/August so not bad for Elemis. I guess all the old stock talk got to them.

Oh thanks for letting us know. I have never tried the rose one so will be looking out for that
I’m just finishing it now. The fragrance is a bit sickly for me but the balm is lovely.

Eh? Which cleansing balms...Elemis/Clarins/all genders balm?
Not commenting on the genders…. My names not Alison 🤨
The Aldi cleansing balm is a dupe of the Emma Hardie balm. Comes in original and rose. £6.99

Latest posts

Back