Just watching Keeley going on about a morning routine for Elemis
1. cleanse
2. tone
3. wash with tri-enzyme
3. tone again
4. bliss capsule
5. serum
6. moisturise
all this before thinking about makeup! does anybody really have the time to be doing all this on a daily basis?

1. cleanse
2. tone
3. wash with tri-enzyme
3. tone again
4. bliss capsule
5. serum
6. moisturise
all this before thinking about makeup! does anybody really have the time to be doing all this on a daily basis?

Nope, to much faffing for me:33:

Well, my routine is:

Cleanse
Tone
Serum
Moisturiser

but if I've got the Tri-enzyme & bliss capsules, then I have followed the routine Keeley just said - lucky I don't wear too much make-up!!

1. cleanse
2. tone
3. wash with tri-enzyme
3. tone again
4. bliss capsule
5. serum
6. moisturise

But of course - and also not forgetting the three s :54:

Actually I do that apart from the Bliss capsules, and then just some benefit erase paste and laura geller blusher and I am good to go it doesnt take that long once you get into the habit

2 weeks ago when Keeley was promoting the Elemis TSV (which didn't contain either cleanser or toner) she said there was no need to cleanse in the morning as the tri-enzyme wash followed by toner was sufficient. Alison Young agreed with her if you take your make up off properly the night before.

One thing though, aren't you supposed to put an SPF on after tri-enzyme? She hasn't plugged liquid layer in her sales pitch.

I was just thinking how much money that would cost using it all the time.
I would rather spend the money on a nice holiday:4:

I use Elemis and it only takes a few minuites to be honest.

Morning.

Facial Wash Sensitive
serum
moisturise
eye cream

Clean teeth then put on Liquid Layer

Evening
Cleanse
tone
Argan oil
moisturise
eye cream

You will be surprised at what price you can get Elemis on ebay for.

Bliss caps usually loose in plastic bags in hundreds for the price of one pot on QVC.
I think facalists sell extra stuff on.

i think that chrissy should stop using elemis as it gave me massive breakouts to and nothing gives me breakouts...her skin always looks sore elemis does not suit everyone chrissy.....

i think that chrissy should stop using elemis as it gave me massive breakouts to and nothing gives me breakouts...her skin always looks sore elemis does not suit everyone chrissy.....

But she does other brands as well Decleor etc, how do you know its not one of them? It was always like that when she did the Molton Brown skincare too. But she is a model paid to do beauty shows, no one forces her to do them.

I think the Bliss capsules are well over-rated didn't notice much improvement and they are pretty expensive too!

I'm of the same opinion, tried them when they first came out and didn't rate them, would never purchase again.

#10 Donna - do you just gently pat the Argan oil on, much as you would do with Decleor Neroli whatsit before moisturising?

Thanks Donna re capsules on ebay. Previously bought them on QVC. They are good but tiny, and you don't get many in a pot. You live and learn....!!!!

#16 Thanks Donna! I have the little sample bottle from the Mir try me kit but have never really used it but have now decided (rather bizarrely!) that my skin is actually rather drier than I've always imagined it was, so will give it a go! :)

I know this is a bit unrelated, but has anyone tried any creme de mer products? I was treated to a creme de mer facial recently (I never have facials) and absolutely loved it. They gave me a free sample of the body lotion, but don't think this counts as it just seems like body lotion to me. It 's very expensive- is it any good or just a complete rip-off?

I think maybe Chrissy has super sensitive skin, that is prone to breakouts / redness regardless of what she uses. Elemis may be something that her skin can tolerate. I am the same (although I don't use Elemis moisturisers etc)... my skin can look red (but isn't sore) and blotchy even with my favourite skin care because I have rosacea and other factors also affect my skin. I'm pretty sure that if Chrissy - or any other model for that matter - was having a bad reaction to something, the therapist in question would stop them using the products / going on air to do demos.

Latest posts

Back