Elemis TSV 01/06/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do use the Superskin in the Autumn/Winter. I have used the Rich version of PCMC again in the A/W before but was told by the SA at the Elemis counter it was too rich for me. Now I do use a facial oil the Emma Hardie one is my fav and it is under £40.

PMCMC is not moisturising enough for me. I like the Rich but its a lot of money for the results. Superskin Neroli is still my favourite.
Now funnily enough, I opened the rich PCMC I got with the skin bliss capsules. And it really tingled in my face…. So hubby got that ine too, along with the LE glow cream

I do use the Superskin in the Autumn/Winter. I have used the Rich version of PCMC again in the A/W before but was told by the SA at the Elemis counter it was too rich for me. Now I do use a facial oil the Emma Hardie one is my fav and it is under £40.
I love facial oil. I might have a look at EH Elemis oil is so expensive. Is there just one oil?

Another vote from me for the Emma Hardie oil. It's definitely the best I've ever used. I'm also really loving her cleansing gel as well. I love her balm but the gel is just as good IMO although it doesn't seem to last as long as the balm for some reason.

Another vote from me for the Emma Hardie oil. It's definitely the best I've ever used. I'm also really loving her cleansing gel as well. I love her balm but the gel is just as good IMO although it doesn't seem to last as long as the balm for some reason.
Is it The Brilliance facial oil Mr M.😊

Hi Mr M, can you tell me if the EH oil leaves a greasy film on skin?
I use her cleansing balm, and that is fab.
Not with me it doesn't CG and I have really oily skin.
I would definitely say that EH is the best I've used, followed by AD Skin Synergy and then Liz Earle. Anything else I've tried I can still feel on my skin the next morning.

Stop tempting me 😂
Treat yourself for once Lynn. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

So is anyone going for the TSV…. Or the 100ml in the special box…🙄
I think I will go for the tsv, even given the fact its last years stock, I know I like it all and will use it up well before it's "expiry date". Feel if I don't get it I will regret it, but I don't really need it.
What about you?, sorry, am being nosey!

I think I will go for the tsv, even given the fact its last years stock, I know I like it all and will use it up well before it's "expiry date". Feel if I don't get it I will regret it, but I don't really need it.
What about you?, sorry, am being nosey!
Not nosey at all!
You’ve actually echoed my sentiments! I’m still very cross about the shelf life saga, but I do love PCMC and really haven’t found anything, even LE, that comes close for the warmer months.
I will use the night cream straight away and will definitely use it all this year so shelf life not a problem…
Just hope we can get a set, although I’m slightly suspicious that the so called limited stock may be a bit of a sales pitch…

Elemis Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Heroes 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 249282
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £85.98
P&P: £0.00

Celebrating 20 incredible years of Elemis' world-renowned Pro-Collagen range, this Anti-Ageing Heroes Collection boasts a three-step, 24-hour skincare routine featuring cleanser, day cream and night cream, all from this lauded range. From morning to night, gently cleanse and soften your complexion with the help of Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, then bathe your skin in hydration while smoothing the look of fine lines with the help of either iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or Night Cream. Smooth on the power of Pro-Collagen with this incredible collection.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this collection individually from Elemis.com you’d pay £230. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £85.98, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £144.02.

Discover Pro-Collagen - founded 20 years ago, this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

A superior cleanse - not all cleansers are created equal, so dive into one that compromises on nothing! Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm works to gently remove all traces of make-up and impurities while also helping to keep your skin supremely soft and smooth, striking the perfect balance between cleansing and moisturising. What's more, its beautiful blend of 9 essential oils, including lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, are a treat for the senses, elevating your everyday skincare routine to the next level.

An industry icon - lauded worldwide for its smoothing, softening properties, award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is a multi-tasking moisturiser that helps to drench your skin in hydration, uplift the look of a dull complexion and combat the appearance of fine lines. Providing an optimum base for make-up, it's an ideal everyday moisturiser that does so much more - whether you're a dedicated fan or have yet to experience Marine Cream magic, this collection will let you discover why it's loved by millions.

Sleep your skin beautiful - an popular addition to the Pro-Collagen range, we like to think of Pro-Collagen Night Cream as your everyday, overnight facial. Working while you sleep to deliver deep hydration to your skin, it will help you wake up to a firmer, radiant-looking complexion by morning. Introduce 24-hour care to your skin with this must-have addition to your repertoire!

Contains:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) - a soft, luxurious balm, designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling invigorated, this hero balm is suitable for all skin types and boasts a signature blend of essential oils including geranium, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, plus ho wood, orange, mint leaf, clove, starflower and elderberry oils, fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (50ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Night Cream (50ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight, and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica (a marine algae), shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils

Latest posts

Back