Elemis TSV - Sunday 29th May 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have only sold just over 11,000, seems quite low for Elemis, they often sell 20,000 plus!

A lot of people on the QVC FB page are saying that.. A lot aren't buying because they were "promised" by Keeley that the price was under £40 WITH p&p:doh: and that QVC are taking the Michael with the p&p charge on today's TSV... :yawn:

No what really is taking the Michael the p&p on a pot of face cream was the same as the TSV p&P! No I could not believe it at first. The 50ml PCMC had £5.45 postage as did the 50ml Oxy Night Cream!

The postage rates do seem to be getting even more random,maybe they just pick a number from a hat?

Having said that if you use the products in the TSV then it still represented good value even taking the postage charges into consideration. I always factor them in when buying anything. I dont actually remember ever seeing a post from Keeley on FB that said it was under £40 including postage as far as I can remember she said it was under £40 and never mentioned postage people I think assumed she meant incl postage.

The postage rates do seem to be getting even more random,maybe they just pick a number from a hat?

Having said that if you use the products in the TSV then it still represented good value even taking the postage charges into consideration. I always factor them in when buying anything. I dont actually remember ever seeing a post from Keeley on FB that said it was under £40 including postage as far as I can remember she said it was under £40 and never mentioned postage people I think assumed she meant incl postage.

I always add the postage on and that's the prince as far as I'm concerned; if still good value then I buy. However I was a bit shocked by the level of this P&P, I think they use it to get a bit back on returns if not why can every other website have much lower P&P costs.

If the costs keep going up to the silly levels like Ideal World it will all but kill it for me and I will go to other suppliers.

not for me this time..don't like the cleanser at all! Had the freebie sample of foot cream..naw ..make my own up, Aqua cream and any body lotion lying around not used up, (just finished stash of Molton Brown's) 50 / 50 %..mixed together in a huge old Tova body lotion pot, cost pennies to make..have beautiful trotters if I say so myself! :blush:

daydreamer

A lot of people on the QVC FB page are saying that.. A lot aren't buying because they were "promised" by Keeley that the price was under £40 WITH p&p:doh: and that QVC are taking the Michael with the p&p charge on today's TSV... :yawn:

I was expecting it to sell out too and see "advanced orders" or "waitlist" when I checked this morning but no, it's still available for £45. By the way where is the QVC FB page?

I was expecting it to sell out too and see "advanced orders" or "waitlist" when I checked this morning but no, it's still available for £45. By the way where is the QVC FB page?

I wasn't too impressed by the Elemis TSV so I didn't bother.

The QVC FB page is on Facebook, just log in & put QVC UK in the search & it should come up for you, then 'like' the page & you can comment. QVC moderate the page & also reply, during the week, to questions. :happy:

too many too often.

back in the day you were lucky if there were two tsv's a year now they are less vfm and too regular.

when was the last tsv from elemis?

when was the last tsv from elemis?

March 3rd 2011 , We are due another Elemis TSV on August 20th (Which I think Keeley hinted at on her FB page after coming off air at midnight will be a Tri-Enzyme TSV) then the Christmas TSV in November...

I have to admit this weekend they got me good - bought more in one go than I ever have before and it was a combination of the easy pays and especially this idea they floated of summer and being all glowy and healthful.

Well, I have been freezing for 4 weeks now in this weather, my skin is breaking out all over, my hair looks weird and I have a banged up knee which is irritating me - I knew what was going on while it was happening but darn it, this is my shopping therapy and I will have a weekend of insanity and go back to being sensible after! So yeah, between the spots and the longing for looking even a little bit sunkissed and the peeling skin on my feet the Elemis TSV totally got to me.

They have only sold just over 11,000, seems quite low for Elemis, they often sell 20,000 plus!

That is low for an Elemis TSV. Bet they didn't sell as many as they thought they would. I didn't go for it in the end as I don't like the papaya enzyme peel and wasn't interested in the tan accelerator. The postage was the decider for me. Maybe it was good value if you were to use all of the products in it. I was pleased with myself because usually if I watch the presentation I talk myself in to buying. I was also cheesed off with people ringing in because they had been sent a sample to try. I get b*gger all. :flower: :flower:

I didn't go for this TSV as I don't use all the products. I agree with others though it was a good value TSV, if you used all the products including the P&P. I'm another who factors in the cost of P&P on any item I buy form QVC.

If it had been a TSV of the new spa@home range then I would have bought it. Lovely products.

Regarding the Papaya Enzyme Peel in the TSV, I've heard Keeley mention before that it tingles a little on the skin? I've tried it and it doesn't on mine. Is it normal not to tingle on all skins?

Regarding the Papaya Enzyme Peel in the TSV, I've heard Keeley mention before that it tingles a little on the skin? I've tried it and it doesn't on mine. Is it normal not to tingle on all skins?

Yes it can happen. Before I developed roseaca and was able to use the papaya never felt a thing. Then after roseaca it damn well itched like mad even after it had been removed.

No what really is taking the Michael the p&p on a pot of face cream was the same as the TSV p&P! No I could not believe it at first. The 50ml PCMC had £5.45 postage as did the 50ml Oxy Night Cream!

That's why I re-stocked recently at John Lewis £68.94 personal visit as local and luckily they had an offer on that day, Q £76.50 + £5.45 p&p.

It doesn't tingle on my face either.

I got this TSV and pleased I did now because I like the foot cream and love the tan accelerator which is the biggest surprise to me; I can understand why it was mentioned as a good after sun as it's very cooling.

I put the tan accelerator on last night and it felt really good - faint smell of cloves, as well.

I've just slathered myself in some Hawaiian Tropic aftersun I picked up cheap at B&M Bargains and it smells of gooseberries. Weird.

I put the tan accelerator on last night and it felt really good - faint smell of cloves, as well.

I've just slathered myself in some Hawaiian Tropic aftersun I picked up cheap at B&M Bargains and it smells of gooseberries. Weird.

Latest posts

Back