Emma Hardie TSV - 16/05/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definitely. If you compare the prices of the 100ml moringa balm alone the price is very good. I have plenty to be getting on with so will wait until the next TSV I think as I have a rule not to buy whilst I have supplies that need using.

Emma Hardie

not seen her before but just caught the first 5 mins of the TSV launch show.

Well, what a pain in the ar$e is she Going on about her friends in the beauty bible, all the girlies she meets and works with in the beauty industry etc etc. Telling us how to wash off our make up remover - it must be in stripes not circles - it hasn't worked for Jo the model who has a fine collection of angry red zits along her jaw bone.

Then CHuntley being almost as sycophantic as she is with Lulu Guinness.

That 5 mins has reminded me why I always preferred working with men :mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845:

Linda xx

I caught a few mins of the tsv this morning, I too find EH rather silly with her presentation, but oh dear and imo no way near as bad as Abby ultrasun who followed on from the tsv... I jumped on my tv off button....LOL

Definitely. If you compare the prices of the 100ml moringa balm alone the price is very good. I have plenty to be getting on with so will wait until the next TSV I think as I have a rule not to buy whilst I have supplies that need using.

Do you know when there will be the next Emma Hardie TSV? I also have enough stuff to use but well....

Usually one in December. Remember yhe shelf life is only 1 year unopened so that's why I keep my spares to a useable quantity. I thought there was going to be the eye serum in this too so even more reason not to go for this.

I rather like Emma Hardie's personality but there is just one thing I'm not happy with when I watch the demonstrating beautician massaging the product into the model's skin.
I'm not a beauty expert by far but I have watched enough demonstrations to remember that surely the fingers should massage upwards towards the forehead.
I've noticed when she is taking off the cleanser with the dry mit, she is pulling the skin downwards. Surely with anti-aging [rules], the idea is to lift so doesn't this pulling down encourage the skin to pull down? Can anyone put me right because if I had a face massage done this way, I really wouldn't like her to pull down as I'm quite paranoid about the face muscles 'dropping'. Is it something to do with drainage? Does that make sense? Experts please.....

I just saw some of the tsv presentation with Simon. He let her speak at least. I've never tried the stuff but I could have been tempted if I needed anything. The price is good for the cleanser and 2 full size creams and people seem to like it. Her manner is a little strange and she dodged some of Simon's questions so she could say what she wanted. I thought she looked rather tired as well. The demo's were off putting with all that stretching and dabbing. Still, it's a range I would be willing to give a go.

Not a massive fan of hers but i quite like the fact shes a bit of a loose cannon, it makes the shows more interesting and when her and AY are one they seem to rub each other up the wrong way, as Emma isnt afraid to talk over AY or interupt her like AY does with all the other guests.

I guess at least Emma is passionate about her, shes the kinda guest you either love or hate but i totally agree i wouldnt want a facialor treatment from her :whew:

Not a massive fan of hers but i quite like the fact shes a bit of a loose cannon, it makes the shows more interesting and when her and AY are one they seem to rub each other up the wrong way, as Emma isnt afraid to talk over AY or interupt her like AY does with all the other guests.

I guess at least Emma is passionate about her, shes the kinda guest you either love or hate but i totally agree i wouldnt want a facialor treatment from her :whew:

she reminds of the two ladies with the floral bags

I rather like Emma Hardie's personality but there is just one thing I'm not happy with when I watch the demonstrating beautician massaging the product into the model's skin.
I'm not a beauty expert by far but I have watched enough demonstrations to remember that surely the fingers should massage upwards towards the forehead.
I've noticed when she is taking off the cleanser with the dry mit, she is pulling the skin downwards. Surely with anti-aging [rules], the idea is to lift so doesn't this pulling down encourage the skin to pull down? Can anyone put me right because if I had a face massage done this way, I really wouldn't like her to pull down as I'm quite paranoid about the face muscles 'dropping'. Is it something to do with drainage? Does that make sense? Experts please.....

The downward strokes are for lymph drainage

Looks an unusual size moringa balm. Bigger than the 50ml jars of cream. Have they changed the shape of the 100ml pot?

I thought that, perhaps they have just changed the shape of it as I think it is meant to be the same 100 ml size, I wonder what the Tsv price will be? I shall be having this I think x

In fear of upsetting anyone I hate the tall jar design of Moringa balm, narrow and difficult to reach, East-West design is much more user friendly IMO and EH jars have a nice bowl shaped inner bottom. So if they changed design to a wider jar I expect it will be ideal for the balm and pleasure to use especially when it is running out. I'm glad Emma improves things and responded to pleas changing am/pm packaging, and it's now in a jar, however, I prefer it in a pump, it never let me down.

Last edited:
No reason anyone should be upset Marina. I didn't go for the TSV because I already have a 100ml tall tub and a 200ml in my cupboard (the latter when it was still at introd price and on easy pay.

I went for two TSVs Weathergirl, I normally go for two of EH - she never disappoints, and yes, I have a surplus, but since her TSVs are only twice a year I feel safe until the next one comes, since I prefer not to buy individual items due to price and p&p.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back