Emu boots returns ... super speedy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I bought the Stinger mini Emu boots and was really disappointed to find that they were a really bad fit. Sloppy feeling around the back of the ankle. So back they had to go.

Posted back to QVC on Thursday. Marked as a return on my account on Monday and money credited today. I am somewhat stunned.

Just as well really as I bought some half price Bearpaw boots in TKMaxx on Saturday!

not keen on emu stingers the fit for me is not good. prefer uggs and the prices of emu's are getting too dear!

The fit wasn't good on me either. Very odd. Happy with my Bearpaws. Not as clunky as the Emu's and with the fit problems with the Emus I wasn't taking a chance on ordering anything else from anywhere. I wanted to try them on. And the Bearpaws were only £39.99. Think they were on QVC for about £80 at one point.

The ones I bought are a suede outer and a sheepskin lining but I don't know if that's true for all Bearpaw boots. They also list the footbed/sole and lining as separate bits. So on mine the outer is suede, the lining is sheepskin/wool, the footbed is sheepskin and the outer sole is rubber. Like Emu the footbed is replaceable.

HTH

I must admit,I'm not buying Emu's anymore.I was a fan before they came to QVC - but they were far more reasonable back then.

I think the pricing is way over the top now - and I find my last years stingers too sloppy now.My Uggs are far more comfy and not much difference in price,and I always thought I preferred my Emu's.Not now I've got them out the wardrobe,this week.

I also ended back in TKMAXX today after hours looking around shops at expensive boots and other shops selling boots for £55 which looked more like £15 out of primark... Got lovely pair bearpaw in black also had them in green, cream and tan colour for £39.99 rrp £85 and also got pair rocket-dogs in
chocolate suede for £39.99 rrp £75.00 .. least you know your getting a bargin from tkmaxx :wink:

not keen on emu stingers the fit for me is not good. prefer uggs and the prices of emu's are getting too dear!

OOO, I l-u-r-v-e my Stingers. I have two pairs and live in them. BUT I take a 6.5 or sometimes even a 7 in a "smart" shoe but 5 in Emus so buyer beware!

I find that the price of Emus compares favourably with Uggs and Celtic sheepskin boots.

Latest posts

Back