Eve Pearl foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinkly

Registered Shopper
I'm not a fan of creme foundations (i'm an oil slick)

but my goodness, DebraAnne is looking stunning in this Eve Pearl foundation and concealer - far better than i think she looks in Bare Minerals.

Not sure if it isn't a bit claggy though (thats a technical term ;) for 'heavy and gooey)

I thought Claire Sutton looked younger with this make up, when I first tuned in I thought she had had botox in her forehead, but then it moved. Don't know what it would look like close up, I suspect it would be quite mask-like.

I was accosted at the beauty bash by a bloke on the Eve Pearl stand and the foundation and concealer he put on over my minimal coverage face was shockingly awful. Firstly the lightest colours weren't light enough and I'm by no means the palest person I know. American brands on Q seem to struggle to get to grips with pale, untanned skin. I wiped it off on the train home. DD and I caught a snippet of the salmon concealer yesterday and DD pointed out that for less than the price of that item she could buy a professional concealer palette with a dozen different skin colours. I don't doubt it suits some people but it did nothing for me.

Latest posts

Back