Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Duke of Dairy, there is indeed a sparking new studio just around the corner. Please be patient my dear little cheese triangle.
They could present from the best studio that Pinewood Studios has to offer, it would make not one bit of difference. As long as the same crop of presenters and products remain, present it from wherever you like. You can't polish a turd ...

They could present from the best studio that Pinewood Studios has to offer, it would make not one bit of difference. As long as the same crop of presenters and products remain, present it from wherever you like. You can't polish a turd ...
When they show the same products on TJC they somehow appear better for some reason. The presenters are much better for one, better studio, maybe better cameras? I don't know

When they show the same products on TJC they somehow appear better for some reason. The presenters are much better for one, better studio, maybe better cameras? I don't know

I'm not an expert but it would seem It's more to do with the broadcast output, which will be cheaper.

I watch on Sky box, TJC channel is broadcast in 1920X1080 resolution ave bit rate is 7.8 Mb/s, IW on the other hand is broadcast in 720X576 resolution ave bit rate is 1.3 Mb/s.
Although they both broadcast in the same resolution on Freeview, TJC's channel max & ave bit rate is slightly higher than IW.

Bottom line is, it doesn't matter how good the cameras/studios are if you broadcast in a lower quality output.

He’s selling a Bluetooth Turntable, and so many viewers will get Elvis Forever Record.

He said it’s to Cimimorate Elvis

I always knew IW were scumbags, but it pretty ******* low, disrespectful using the anniversary of Elvis's death to flog a turntable. Despite low life Peter Simon's claim, the album has nothing to do with commemorating 45 years since Elvis died, it's just a compilation record that was released 7 years ago re-mastered for vinyl (as vinyl was back in vogue), the CD version of the album/comilation came out in 2010.

I'm not an expert but it would seem It's more to do with the broadcast output, which will be cheaper.

I watch on Sky box, TJC channel is broadcast in 1920X1080 resolution ave bit rate is 7.8 Mb/s, IW on the other hand is broadcast in 720X576 resolution ave bit rate is 1.3 Mb/s.
Although they both broadcast in the same resolution on Freeview, TJC's channel max & ave bit rate is slightly higher than IW.
The is is probably the most intelligent/knowledgeable post ever seen on this forum. Although, Hammy will need to update the above come 1.6.24.

The is is probably the most intelligent/knowledgeable post ever seen on this forum. Although, Hammy will need to update the above come 1.6.24.
Will Ideal World be getting better products on the 1st June? Or will it still be felt tip pens and unflattering one size smocks. Asking for a friend.

So Peter had work done on his forehead (took skin from other parts of his body), surgeon who did the procedure said for his age Peter's skin was very elastic, Peter credits the collagen.

So walking into a patio door was a load of ****. ;)
The absolute disdain this man has got for the viewers is unbelievable. Some cock and bull story that no-one brought in the first place all to hide the fact that he was having a cosmetic procedure. I would say, why not just be honest and tell the viewers you had some surgery and then move on? But then again, the man couldn't be honest if his life depended on it. Now he can potentially flog some collagen pills he decides to tell the "truth", although who knows with him. He's genuinely the boy who cried wolf. So many lies, so much BS has come out of his mouth that even if he is telling the truth you would be hard pressed to believe him.
He’s selling a Bluetooth Turntable, and so many viewers will get Elvis Forever Record.
This was pretty funny, clearly had no idea what he was talking about and was just throwing about buzzwords "Just listen to the treble, listen to the bass." Maybe coming through a TV screen isn't ideal and could distort things but the sound quality certainly didn't seem all that or that great.

Pedro was later claiming that he had lost four and a half stone by using the vibraplate when he was selling that later in his show. Refer to my first post about the boy who cried wolf.

Latest posts

Back