Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Assuming Dr. Edwards has been struck off, they only appear to have about six regular presenters now currently working…Walter…Mother Theresa, I Feel Music, Yannis Markopoulos, Firestone Upper Lips, and the Joanne Gob on a Stick Twins…
If Jeremy has gone I can only thank good riddance. He is an awful presenter, arrogant, offensive, patronising, insincere, mumbling and that's only a few of his traits.

The good ship IW3 is steering into the rocks, not even a £9.99 LED lighthouse can save them.

Morning, Walter. Got any £320 air fryers today? Seems not. Just the stock they acquired from the local house of ill repute decorations sell off in Shepherd’s Bush. Oh…can’t you just see from this stuff who they see their sales target to be. “I really mean this,” he says. The four least meant words a human being has ever uttered. Those ‘paintings’ you could see going straight into his skip.
they have much better products down Shepherd’s Bush Market and decent prices too.

Wasn’t Mother Teresa more worried about her luggage 🧳 going missing,than apparently feeding children who obviously need all the help they can get.
Utter failure in trying to look good in people’s eyes💩
In the VTs I have seen, St Salleh of the North West was wearing one of what looked like those replacement sofa covers that used to be advertised in the back of colour supplements in Sunday papers in the 80s and 90s.

The other cases must have been for her co-ordinating sunglasses

We've been down this road so many times on here. Sally screeching that she must have this product and demands someone from the studio order it for her, Mike of the Masons praying that the 10 millions buyers on the phone will leave just one for him otherwise he's got no chance of getting one ever and his life is ruined.

They must see the product before the show, and one quick text or phone call to a family member means they could order it. But of course this doesn't create the hype that the presenter wants.
It is a seedy tactic that should not be allowed. If a presenter is genuinely out of their mind and wants to buy something that this channel sells, then just do it privately, off camera. My Name is Den was one of the worst offenders previously on the former versions. “PRODUCER???BITCH FACE…ORDER ME THIS PHANTASMAGORICAL PIECE OF TAT IMMEDIATELY!!!! Off camera: “WELL, CANCEL IT!!! I DIDN’T REALLY WANT AN INFLATABLE COMPANY SERGEANT FROM TWO PARA, NOW DID I???” And so on…. I can think of no other business where the staff walk around the store shouting out they want to buy the stock on show before you do….

We should get on their as product 'experts'. And we could tell them what we thought of them live on TV. The fun we could have🤣
That's why I wish I was a world class hacker. I'd hack into their system and flash different stuff up on screen e.g.

This product is sh1te ...
BULLSH1T ...
We're lying through our teeth to you ...
This air fryer is £30 cheaper on Amazon ...
These watches come from a trading estate in China not a watchmakers village in Switzerland ...

etc etc

That's why I wish I was a world class hacker. I'd hack into their system and flash different stuff up on screen e.g.

This product is sh1te ...
BULLSH1T ...
We're lying through our teeth to you ...
This air fryer is £30 cheaper on Amazon ...
These watches come from a trading estate in China not a watchmakers village in Switzerland ...

etc etc
There are plenty of teenager hackers out there who could probably do that easily, but I don't know any sadly.

I’ve just realised who he sometimes reminds me of… Does anyone remember Nana from ‘The Royle Family’ when she’d refer/defer to her chats with ‘professionals’ like doctors etc. She’d put on a posh voice and attempt to elevate her vocabulary. That’s what he does! And ends up sounding like a prize plonker 🤪
I loved Nana in the Royale Family. I remember one episode where Anthony brought a girl home for dinner and she was vegetarian (cue shocked faces). Nana asked Barbara if the girl could have wafer thin ham🤣. So well written and Liz Smith portrayed Nana brilliantly.

Latest posts

Back