Even the young models are lifted

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Pretty model called Sally. She looks a bit like Cameron Diaz, very pretty. She can't be much more than 30 but she as a noticeable scar under her chin indicating a neck lift. If that's been done then I assume the face has too.

She's selling skin care... Of course.

If there is a scar, couldn't it just be from a non-cosmetic surgery related thing? An accident, falling from a bike as a kid, whatever? I have a scar under my chin and I can assure you that it's from nothing more remarkable than an incident with a swing and a dare-devil adventure with a not so careful friend!

During the TSV launch show Fri morning Alison Young asked her if her teeth were her own (they did look absolutely perfect).

If there is a scar, couldn't it just be from a non-cosmetic surgery related thing? An accident, falling from a bike as a kid, whatever? I have a scar under my chin and I can assure you that it's from nothing more remarkable than an incident with a swing and a dare-devil adventure with a not so careful friend!

It's possible I suppose. But rather a coincidence that they've all had an accident resulting in a scar in exactly the same spot. No?

i would not want any cosmetics procedure where it left a visible scar on a prominant area like my chin..

Latest posts

Back