Everything on 3 Easy Pays - Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just used my code to buy myself a microplane foot file (been hankering after one for ages but there was Smashbox/Elemis to be had first!!) and it doesn't mention anywhere in the confirmation e-mail that I got the three payments option. I'm not THAT bothered as it's only £17 but still, at this time of year it all adds up!

Tx

I got one yesterday (first time ever) and used it last night. What with that AND a Christmas card I feel really 'special' this year :32: because I was missed off their Christmas list completely last year. :34:

I'm waiting until after Christmas before I use the voucher in the card though.

They can shove it where the sun don't shine. They can't be doing so well this year then :54:

When I'm waiting for orders that I paid £35 delivery for that aren't arriving, what good is easy pay that doesn't arrive

Pauline xx

I have just tried to pay with mine - it worked in the end but not before I figured out that the six-digit code in which QVC have placed on the email with a space in it, only works when you enter it without the space in! Just a word to the wise!
I have just bought my first Emus, some pjs, a cardi I had my eye on and something for Mum. Fab!

I had to phone customer service as it would not work for me. It took the girl a while to get it to work, she said they had been having a problem with them.
And I bought my first pair of Emus too.:52:

I had to phone customer service as it would not work for me. It took the girl a while to get it to work, she said they had been having a problem with them.
And I bought my first pair of Emus too.:52:

That was a quick change of mind Donna :1:

qvc's habit of picking and choosing who to give special privelidges to is really mean. most companies if you sign up for a mailing list they will send you a voucher etc in the post as long as you give them an e-mail address or whatever.

I got the email too, first time I have got anything from QVC in 10+yrs, but then its hardly something for nothing is it ??? Just a clever marketing tool. I personally don't like easy pay, makes me buy things i don't need and I have to remember what still has to be paid for!! I also don't like the way the presenters say 'you can get this home for one easy payment of just £10 + pp '
Also, has anyone noticed they never mention the words recession, credit crunch etc.
Thats my rant over for today!! Oh and also, i hate the way they congratulate people for purchasing. I do love QVC by the way!!!

I remember earlier in the year some peeps got a 3 easy pay. Everyone could use it but you had to phone in your order on the normal line and sort of casually mention oh I have a code for easy pay.

It wouldn't would for us online or QActive.

My code if anyone is interested is OE1 108, not sure if the first 0 is a number of a capital O?

I cannot see me using it by the 22nds to be honest as I have my Elemis TSV and the Smashbox on the way.

I had the email and my code is the same,could someone else who has it check if its the same.If it is,then everyone should be able to use it.
Someone did post not to leave a gap in the code,have'nt used mine yet.

I think they must decide randomly, as I don't normally get anything like this. Think how much more they'd sell if they gave a code to everybody. Especially in these times.

I had the email and my code is the same,could someone else who has it check if its the same.If it is,then everyone should be able to use it.
Someone did post not to leave a gap in the code,have'nt used mine yet.

Pauline,have just checked my code & it is indeed the same one :1:

That's the same code as mine. I also didn't leave the space between them initially, but the email clearly wrote it as having a gap.

I bet they have some way of checking who uses it though, which is a shame for those who didn't receive it. Presumably they have a record of who got emails and then that shows up when they email you to confirm your order. But you never know........they might not check up during the Xmas rush.

Latest posts

Back