Everything on 3 Easy Pays - Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Buy everything you need for Christmas online using this special voucher and pay back over 3 months - instead of all at once. So you can worry about the important things like whether it's going to snow on Christmas Day, or what time you need to put the turkey in the oven.....

Tip: you can only use the voucher once and it can only be redeemed at QVCUK.com, but can order as many items as you want - so make sure you've chosen everything you want before you use it.

Did you get yours?

Oh dear... I can feel some naughtiness coming on...:21:

Wow, I got one too and I never even get a Christmas card normally.

Think, what do I need?????

I just received the code email. Really shocked as usually I get damn all.:11:

Times must be tough at QVC Towers if I got one.

Already ordered the Smashbox TSV and got the Elemis, so don't really need(want anything), that I know of.

I got one as well - I didn't get one last time so perhaps they are sharing them around different folk. I am trying to think of something I have been lusting after recently.

Are these codes account specific?

I got one and might not use it, so could pass it on but I don't know if it has to be used by the recipient of the email?

I remember earlier in the year some peeps got a 3 easy pay. Everyone could use it but you had to phone in your order on the normal line and sort of casually mention oh I have a code for easy pay.

It wouldn't would for us online or QActive.

My code if anyone is interested is OE1 108, not sure if the first 0 is a number of a capital O?

I cannot see me using it by the 22nds to be honest as I have my Elemis TSV and the Smashbox on the way.

this is what it says in my email - Tip: you can only use the voucher once and it can only be redeemed at QVCUK.com, but can order as many items as you want - so make sure you've chosen everything you want before you use it.

Latest posts

Back