EX TSV's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
What is it with all these Ex Tsv's coming back a few weeks later at introductory prices often only £2 or £3 more than the TSV price :Shok: so much for the huge savings!!. The last Yankee Candle TSV is back at an introductory price of £32.98 it was only £29.97 when it was a TSV. Clearly TSV's don't sell well anymore probably due to the fact the brands appear every 4-6 weeks with another TSV and that the savings aren't as good as the used to be.

The Leighton Denny TSV is still available at the TSV price if you go for the Auto delivery, so even with the hard sell of Leighton not having another TSV till March it still didn't sell out.

I suspect with all the Beauty TSV's coming up in the next few weeks. most of them wont sell out and be pushed down our throats throughout December/ January and beyond.:EasyMoney:

Also the increasing cost of p&P and the slw deliveries put a lot of people off ordering from Q atm. Amazon are doing a free 30day trial of Amazon prime. ordered some SBC on Monday night arrived this morning free of charge, the majority of my Xmas presents will be coming from Amazon and not Q. :Smile:

They all just take turns for tsv's... there is no air of mystery or intrigue. Computers on a saturday... beauty or clothes on the other days.

Kim mendelson should have an english accent by now as she is here more than in canada it seems.

It's the template that Ideal World has perfected but I can't understand why QVC would want to copy it!

They have done that for years. We use to say on here to people who missed the TSV on the day, wait a few weeks it will be back on easy pay and only a few pounds more than the TSV price.

I totally agree with all Autumn said. The Yankee Candle TSV price and now Introductory price is beyond a joke. I bought that TSV and feel a bit of a fool actually, I fell for all the hard sell again. Can anyone remember last year when Elemis repeated one of their earlier TSV's due to 'popular demand', more like they still had loads of their original stock to shift.

I totally agree with all Autumn said. The Yankee Candle TSV price and now Introductory price is beyond a joke. I bought that TSV and feel a bit of a fool actually, I fell for all the hard sell again. Can anyone remember last year when Elemis repeated one of their earlier TSV's due to 'popular demand', more like they still had loads of their original stock to shift.

They make it sound like if you dont buy it now, it will be gone forever/half a year when in truth it will be back in two weeks for beauty day/gold day/big brand weekend... or whatever contrived reason they create for having alexis, kim mendelson, lee etheridge (spelling may be incorrect) etc, back.

This is very true, last year's Decleor TSV (from October) was hanging around the website until recently.

Few more examples of Ex Tsvs coming back at introductory prices

Ciate advert calendar, when it was a TSV it was £31.20 its back now at an introductory price of £33.96

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ciate-24-Piece...=203269-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-203269

SBC Tsv was £29.98 , its back at introductory price of £33.14.

http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-5-Piece-Be...c=201933-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-201933

L'Occitane 5 Piece Almond Bath & Body Collection Tsv price £47.94 its now back at Introductory Price £52.68

http://www.qvcuk.com/L'Occitane-5-P...c=201962-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-201962

Decleor 5 Piece Intensive Firming Skincare Collection Tsv price £54.98, back at introductory price of £59.64

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-5-Piec...=203301-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-26-_-203301

Just shows no need to watch Qvc often anymore as TSV's hang about for just a few pounds more months later.

On the whole if you buy when it is a TSV you save on the postage. There are a few exceptions the Gtech Ram , the vitamin.

Latest posts

Back