Eye brow enhancers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Seeing the RevitaLash rerun overnight made me look at the brow version Since I`ve been ill again this last time my brows have gone even thinner one more than the other which is odd looking to say the least!
I looked on the reviews for Revitabrow which for the money doesn`t look a good result/ return!!
Is there any others on the market than any of you could recommend ..I don`t mind paying as long as they work!!
Even more annoying is the fact I have them growing where I don`t want them I swear if I left them I would look like Edward Heally the late politician!!

Seeing the RevitaLash rerun overnight made me look at the brow version Since I`ve been ill again this last time my brows have gone even thinner one more than the other which is odd looking to say the least!
I looked on the reviews for Revitabrow which for the money doesn`t look a good result/ return!!
Is there any others on the market than any of you could recommend ..I don`t mind paying as long as they work!!
Even more annoying is the fact I have them growing where I don`t want them I swear if I left them I would look like Edward Heally the late politician!!

Saw one or Tsonga different ones in Boots, can't remember names. You will need to a large branch. Do you have a large shopping centre near you???

There are some on the Boots website.

I use both revitalash and revitabrow and they both work on me.
I have never had much in the way of brows and lashes, but providing I keep using them they work.
Once my brows grew and I came to the end of one pot, I did stop using it and my brows disappeared again, so for me, once they have grown I do need to keep up the maintainance regime.
I'm sure there is a money back guarantee for 90 days, so should be worth a try, if not you can certainly blag the guarantee till 25th January and claim it was a Christmas present.

Latest posts

Back