Fart (hearsay)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinkly

Registered Shopper
Ok, so firstly, i need to make clear i did not see this.

I was told about it by my Ma-In-Law who is not known for her lies, so i have to assume she was telling the truth.

Apparently during a Price's Candles show, Pipa leaned forward and farted. Loudly. Followed by abject apologies and embarrassment. Mrs Prices retained her dignity throughout.

Did anyone see it?

My MIL was still giggling about it, in a thank-heavens-they-are-real people-after-all kind of way.
Poor Pipa. She must have been so uncomfortable, but i was told she handled it well, and let's face it, we are ALL human, and it isn't like she could quietly excuse herself for a minute or two, is it?

Ok, so firstly, i need to make clear i did not see this.

I was told about it by my Ma-In-Law who is not known for her lies, so i have to assume she was telling the truth.

Apparently during a Price's Candles show, Pipa leaned forward and farted. Loudly. Followed by abject apologies and embarrassment. Mrs Prices retained her dignity throughout.

Did anyone see it?

My MIL was still giggling about it, in a thank-heavens-they-are-real people-after-all kind of way.
Poor Pipa. She must have been so uncomfortable, but i was told she handled it well, and let's face it, we are ALL human, and it isn't like she could quietly excuse herself for a minute or two, is it?

Let's hope someone can put it on u tube = "Fartgate" :mysmilie_17:

I'm laughing in a cringed sort of way. Poor Pippa! I thought the shows were broadcast a minute or 2 late so they should have been able to edit the event out.

Well, if anyone is going to be able to handle such an event, it would be Pipa - she strikes me as someone who's relatively relaxed about such things, which maybe explains why it slipped out in the first place.

Well, if anyone is going to be able to handle such an event, it would be Pipa - she strikes me as someone who's relatively relaxed about such things, which maybe explains why it slipped out in the first place.

I agree - poor Pipa. We have all been there at least once. Not sure which is worse - to the great unwashed viewers who you will never see again or your immediate work collagues.

Nothing new - I think we're all used to them talking out of their arses ;)

I didn't see it, but I DID see and hear Dale say "selling like hot cocks" instead of "hot cakes" on one of the Peony shows. He made it worse by saying "cakes, cakes, I meant to say cakes". Julie Bates was the queen of diplomacy and glossed over it. Now, if it had been ME joint presenting there would have been a lot of this :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

CC

I'd think Dale took that in his stride and probably had a darn good laugh afterwards...like you, candy, I would have been in fits, they'd have had to cut to an ad break with me....:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15:

I didn't see it, but I DID see and hear Dale say "selling like hot cocks" instead of "hot cakes" on one of the Peony shows. He made it worse by saying "cakes, cakes, I meant to say cakes". Julie Bates was the queen of diplomacy and glossed over it. Now, if it had been ME joint presenting there would have been a lot of this :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

CC

Latest posts

Back