Fashion by Together TSV 15/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I would say is that when you look at the Together offerings on Kaleidoscope's website, they really do have some lovely items which manage without the tatty look of the TSV... yet you can search high and low on QVC's website and not find anything similar. Why??? I can only conclude that QVC is driving this mass of mediocrity across all their brands. Everything brought down to the lowest common denominator and price.

It must be inner cities and London that killer heels are worn with trousers and leggings, cos sure as hell not where I live ! its normally trainers, ugg boots and flat shoes, - much more the demographic of their target audience I would have thought.

Check out the "new" range called C Wonder ........... more of the same old but even uglier if that possible !

I thought that!! It looks like they done a quick run around a few market stalls and grabbed anything to hand for the `collection`... I always think when new name appears well should I say hope that finally it`ll be something different and worth a try ...we can live in hope!!

What I would say is that when you look at the Together offerings on Kaleidoscope's website, they really do have some lovely items which manage without the tatty look of the TSV... yet you can search high and low on QVC's website and not find anything similar. Why??? I can only conclude that QVC is driving this mass of mediocrity across all their brands. Everything brought down to the lowest common denominator and price.

I agree. I think there must be some sort of agreement with Kaleidoscope not to infringe their products, although there are one or two from Q that I've seen in the catalogue. Most of Q's offerings are the floaty/lacy tops - same style, different fabrics - no doubt cheap to manufacture in huge quantities. I think they go for the big initial kill sell, and can afford for the rest to end up in clearance. Anything of quality and worth having will be retained by Kaleidoscope.

Latest posts

Back