• Carmel Thomas

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Anna Cookson

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Favourite Past presenter ...... You can vote multiple times on this one but once you submit your vote you cant vote again :)

Where's Greg and Max? I've always wondered what happened to them. Got to be Anthony for me too, although used to love watching Paul L, Katy J and Kara in the 'olden' days.

I liked Paul Laver's style. Wasn't Katy John the one who sang on their Christmas promotion video once, many, many years ago. Anyone remember that?

I liked Paul Laver's style. Wasn't Katy John the one who sang on their Christmas promotion video once, many, many years ago. Anyone remember that?
"I woke up early one morning, and a beautiful sight met my eyes...a robin hopped from leaf to leaf, searching for food far and wide!"...I don't know why I remember some of those lyrics. I watched QVC as a kid! I remember her being in a house with snow falling outside, and a large inglenook fireplace, and at the end she turned to the camera and said "merry Christmas everyone" in a rather wistful voice! And the bells in the church started ringing, and the boys in the choir started singing. Hurrrah hurrah! It's Christmas day, it's Christmas day...this moooooorning!

Really interesting how the winners so far on all 3 polls are amongst the "originals" or at least have been around for many years on Q

I can understand on how people liked Julian as he came across as friendly, like everybody's mate down the pub. However I never felt as if selling never came naturally to him and he sometimes bumbled his way through the sell almost to cringe factor. After many years he more or less became part of the furniture (like one or two others) and it wasn't until management maybe looked a little more objectively at the situation they thought they could do better - that's what I think anyway.

Latest posts

Back