Feefo Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Just spotted this on the Feefo website, a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Can you believe it, a holiday or a ring?!! And the comparison of Csarite to Tanzanite-it’ll be gone in ten years. I wonder how many people have made the same decision, in the hope of a high return on their jewellery in the future.

Attachments

• 395CD4F0-CB87-4660-BA7C-2484F94BCD55.jpeg
    395CD4F0-CB87-4660-BA7C-2484F94BCD55.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 170
Wow. "We were saving for a holiday, but I blew it all on a piece of jewellery for myself from a shopping channel instead".

If I was their other half I would be having serious words. Unless the decision was made by them both, though I wouldn't have considered a ring from Gemporia an investment piece.

So many people are going to freak out in 30+ years' time when their jewellery collections aren't worth much more than they initially paid for them.

Now you said it, it is hard to deny the particular linguistics of that Feefo post. I hope that it is a staged review by someone at Gemporia and we are not observing a customer fallen victim by linguistic suggestions missing out on a holiday

It can't be a presenter that wrote it. A review from a presenter would look something like this:

"You guys. I've just got to let you know, the drenched in gold (tone), Type A Jadeite bracelet that I multi-bought is absolutely phenomenal. Absolutely! The reality is, this bracelet is absolutely the best thing I've ever bought. Absolutely! I've seen them online for £60,000 each in B&M, yeah yeah yeah, and I should have paid £30 for it, but the producer absolutely made a mistake and I managed to get mine for just £3 on 3 split pays. Absolutely! I've just gotta let you know that there's only 25 left in this one off opportunity, so multi-buy now while you can. Absolutely. Good luck to each and every one of you, well done! Absolutely, yeah yeah yeah"

Latest posts

Back