Feeling Sorry for Jill Franks...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelia

Registered Shopper
She has her work cut out keeping her Nina Leonard guest under control.

I'd be a bit nervous if I was her as he seems camp but still lecherous re the ladies but it is kinda funny.

What a shambles , hes clearly drunk, shame on QVC for allowing this man to be on tv.

I pity the models even more. I think I'd have run off when he approached.

Jill Franks deserves a medal for putting up with that prat !!!!

This thread made me and hubby switch over. We both think Lenny is clearly drunk. I can't stand him even when he's not.

I am actually warming to Jill Franks as I think she's doing quite well in the circumstances. I never took to her at all before.

I've never seen him before as I don't tend to watch the fashion. What is he usually like?

I also turned over to watch him... Oh dear - I did feel sorry for Jill (and I don't like her)... Lenny was obviously drunk and unpredictable.. Lets see how Debbie Flint handles him at 11pm (if he isn't totally pi$$ed by then) :bandit:

Wasn't he shouting out that he wasn't talking to her.

Oh as I was typing this I think she said that he wouldn't be on at 11 but I could have got it wrong as I was concentrating on typing.

I've never seen him before as I don't tend to watch the fashion. What is he usually like?

Loud, camp, full of himself and a bit too liberal with his hands. Oh and extremely irritating. I have never been able to watch him for longer than about 10 seconds.

It is a bizarre mixture camp and yet with a strong sense of letching over the women - counter-intuitive.

He was very loud and talking over everyone going over to the models with no warning, jumping on JF for hugs, not moving on to the next product when asked - basically out of control.

Wasn't he shouting out that he wasn't talking to her.

Oh as I was typing this I think she said that he wouldn't be on at 11 but I could have got it wrong as I was concentrating on typing.
You're right, it has been posted on FB that he's not on at 11pm.

It was totally unprofessional and he shouldn't be allow to return to QVC, however we all know what QVC are like an they will do anything to sell stuff so im sure he will be back in the new year.

They are saying he is not appearing as he is poorly. He's as poorly as a newt!

I never thought I'd feel sorry for Jill Franks, but it has to be said, she handled the chaos remarkably well. I wasn't surprised to find him absent from the 11pm show, they must have poured him into a taxi and sent him packing.

He was like that once before, and made some comment about his wife being completely 'new' from the waist up. Can't remember which presenter it was, perhaps JR. After an embarrassed pause, they carried on as if nothing had happened. Troupers! He also made a comment once about him not drinking, and at the time, I did wonder if it was a wry joke. He was definitely under the influence of something, this evening.

I love to watch the fashion hours, but rarely buy anything! Lenny's stuff seems to be really well received, so I suppose it would be hard to get rid of him; maybe they just need a 'Brand Ambassador' to take his place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back