Fiona Brackenbury from Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

valene

Registered Shopper
A group of my friends have been using Decleor and told me it's good and to go on to qvc and see all about it. And I have to say I can't believe the main woman Fiona Brackenbury is not only annoying but she looks like she should be working in the local fish and chip shop, not selling a high end beauty brand. She always looks a mess, and it makes me think how can such a high end brand have her in charge? She swears she uses all these products but looks like she is in her 50's and I found out she is only just 40. Also the "model" Tanya (the one who lies in the chair and gets pampered all day long) claims to be only 45. I nearly fell off the chair. 45??? I thought she was pushing 60. She gets this stuff put on her face all the time and says she has used it for years??
Both these woman look much older than they are, so I don't know why Decleor would have people who look older than they are on there. It isn't a very good advert for the brand. And Fiona could at least try and look clean and tidy but she can't even seem to manage that. And no I don't usually comment on peoples looks but they are supposed to be selling us something that will make you look more youthful. So they should look the part imo.

Valene do you also notice that Fiona always says "hmmm" and "mmmm" whilst nodding her head when agreeing with the presenter? Also noticed that common as muck (which is a good thing!) Tanya keeps saying "yep" when replying to a presenter.

A group of my friends have been using Decleor and told me it's good and to go on to qvc and see all about it. And I have to say I can't believe the main woman Fiona Brackenbury is not only annoying but she looks like she should be working in the local fish and chip shop, not selling a high end beauty brand. She always looks a mess, and it makes me think how can such a high end brand have her in charge? She swears she uses all these products but looks like she is in her 50's and I found out she is only just 40. Also the "model" Tanya (the one who lies in the chair and gets pampered all day long) claims to be only 45. I nearly fell off the chair. 45??? I thought she was pushing 60. She gets this stuff put on her face all the time and says she has used it for years??
Both these woman look much older than they are, so I don't know why Decleor would have people who look older than they are on there. It isn't a very good advert for the brand. And Fiona could at least try and look clean and tidy but she can't even seem to manage that. And no I don't usually comment on peoples looks but they are supposed to be selling us something that will make you look more youthful. So they should look the part imo.

Bit harsh!

Fiona's not perfect but she's not that bad either. And perhaps they employ her for her knowledge and skills and not just what she looks like. To say she isn't clean and tidy is bang out of order.

And Tania looks like a normal woman to me. No fillers, no Botox, no surgery. She certainly does not look like she's in her 60s.

Use Decleor if you wish or don't but don't base your decision on two women you clearly don't have any time for.

Ah, bless you Valene! I get the impression that the cruelties of age haven't caught up with you yet - are you twenties/thirties? Trust me, from my ancient perspective Tanya looks pretty good for her age as does Fiona. Whether that's down to the Decleor is of course debatable.

Welcome to ST, quite a harsh post for your first!!!

Tania certainly doesn't look 60. I'd say 45 is about right. Plus, Decleor products give her a face like a belisha beacon, she should get danger money.

Fiona does, in my opinion look a bit sort of matronly and older than her years, but we can't all be youthful dolly birds and she has clearly a good knowledge of her brand and is I believe head of training for Decleor.
Personally I don't rate the brand and don't expect miracles of any skincare range.

I think Tanya is late 40's heading to 50 and I think she looks great.

Goodness say what you think Valene lol, too harsh imo!!

I have never seen Fiona looking dirty, and also think Tanya doesn't look like a 60 year old either. Were we watching different peple?.

I agree, very harsh post considering it's your first! I have no opinion about Fiona one way or the other, but I will say that she is always well turned out. Think you should take a trip to Specsavers.

I would not buy skin care from someone like Fiona who clearly cannot put her own make up on properly, or uses the wrong shade. there is always a tide mark where her foundation finishes and her pale skin shows. not a good look. and the hair could do with dealing with too.

I think the new lady, sorry, forgotten your name, has made fair comment and hope she is not too upset by the unkind remarks. Surely we can all express an opinion.

Ah, bless you Valene! I get the impression that the cruelties of age haven't caught up with you yet - are you twenties/thirties? Trust me, from my ancient perspective Tanya looks pretty good for her age as does Fiona. Whether that's down to the Decleor is of course debatable.

I have a sixy four year old aunt who looks younger than Tanya. I am sorry but if you are going to talk about ani aging you should look the part.

Fiona's not perfect but she's not that bad either. And perhaps they employ her for her knowledge and skills and not just what she looks like. To say she isn't clean and tidy is bang out of order.

And Tania looks like a normal woman to me. No fillers, no Botox, no surgery. She certainly does not look like she's in her 60s.

Use Decleor if you wish or don't but don't base your decision on two women you clearly don't have any time for.

That's funny. I went through some old posts here and found YOU pretty much ripping Fiona apart.

Valene do you also notice that Fiona always says "hmmm" and "mmmm" whilst nodding her head when agreeing with the presenter? Also noticed that common as muck (which is a good thing!) Tanya keeps saying "yep" when replying to a presenter.

Yes. I also noticed her saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at every product.

thanks

I would not buy skin care from someone like Fiona who clearly cannot put her own make up on properly, or uses the wrong shade. there is always a tide mark where her foundation finishes and her pale skin shows. not a good look. and the hair could do with dealing with too.

I think the new lady, sorry, forgotten your name, has made fair comment and hope she is not too upset by the unkind remarks. Surely we can all express an opinion.

Thanks Ruthmay. Yes you are right people should have the right to voice their opinions. Maybe these people have low standards and don't care what the people look like. IMO if I am going to spend a ton of money on a product then I want to know that it works. And looking at Fiona and Tania I would say it isn't doing anything for them. They don't have to be supermodels but they should look younger than they are.
, most of these people are hypocrites. I just looked through some old posts here with many saying some awful things not only about Fiona but also about other people on qvc. Including one who
have the audacity to judge me on my post. I just noticed a long topic slagging off Frankie too. But I guess that is okay? It doesn't matter if it's my first post or my 900th post. Just because you have been here longer doesn't make their opinions any more valid than mine.

You need to get off your high horse.
Tania has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes considering she has access to all the best high end products on qvc. JR is in her 50's and looks much younger.
And how do you know if she has had botox, etc.... I have an aunt who is 64 and uses no where near what Tania uses and looks about the same age as her. If you are flogging a high end skin care brand then it is your job to make it look like the products work. It isn't her job to look like some "normal woman" she is supposed to be a model, selling anti aging skin care..

You are also hyporictial I have been reading this forum for a while and I have seen you say many a bad things about people on qvc, including Fiona.

I am not the only one who has said things about Fiona so I know it isn't just me. Here is just a few links of examples. There is also many more.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?34184-fiona-brackenbury-is-looking-a-little-..

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?23345-Really-Fiona

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?31526-Fiona-Decleor-paragon-of-beauty

Last edited:
I agree, very harsh post considering it's your first! I have no opinion about Fiona one way or the other, but I will say that she is always well turned out. Think you should take a trip to Specsavers.

If you really believe she is "well turned out" then I feel sorry for you. You must either have low standards or very bad eye sight. Maybe it's a bit of both. Or maybe you are just brown nosing other posters becase you don't want to be the odd one out.

Last edited:
Ugly is as ugly does! Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even those who disagree with you, valene! I don't buy Decleor, but what I have noticed is that Q get it so wrong with their stylists and make up for TV. It is necessary to have darker or deeper make up when under studio lights, and to wear more make up than you usually would, but if AY or Fiona are anything to go by make-up wise then they are either doing their own and need a bit of help or they should sack the make- up artist.

Fiona is just wearing the decleor uniform, but AY regularly puts outfits together that don't look right. JF needs a bit of colour in her clothes as she often looks washed out.

I am not going to be drawn on the other issues in this thread, save to say that Fiona never looks dirty!

I don't have a view on the models either but it is nice to see a wide range of ages, shapes and sizes. Makes me feel like the products are meant for me as well. I'd rather see the models on Q rather than the airbrushed, unrealistic "women" or "celebrities" you see in magazines and TV commercials.

Latest posts

Back