Frank Usher Guest.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Who is that really pleasant lady who is a guest for Frank Usher Jewellery? I know her name is June. She mentioned that she used to be a model in the 60's. I wonder if she worked with the likes of Jean Shrimpton or Twiggy in her time.
I'd love to see how she used to look then. She really is a very friendly, warm person who seems very natural on screen.

Who is that really pleasant lady who is a guest for Frank Usher Jewellery? I know her name is June. She mentioned that she used to be a model in the 60's. I wonder if she worked with the likes of Jean Shrimpton or Twiggy in her time.
I'd love to see how she used to look then. She really is a very friendly, warm person who seems very natural on screen.

Her name is June Poster. I would like to see some early pics too. I found this bit:

June PosterDevelopment Director, Frank Usher Group
June Poster started her career in the fashion industry as a catwalk model and joined Frank Usher in the late seventies and over the years has been an integral part of the brand's continuing success.
June has developed five businesses, under license, and promotes her fashion jewellery on the QVC shopping channel.She also puts on spectacular fashion shows at Wentworth, Cliveden, The Grosvenor House Hotel, The Grand and Ashdown Park.
She is a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Marketors, which promotes excellence in marketing practice and education and supports the interest of the City.

Thanks Scouser, That's probably why she seem so professional with that experience. Could give a few lessons to some of the presenters out there!
She mentioned Grace Coddington and Tania Elg too, I remember those models [being around the same age] I think Grace Coddington may have been a Vidal Sassoon model then.

Thanks Scouser, That's probably why she seem so professional with that experience. Could give a few lessons to some of the presenters out there!
She mentioned Grace Coddington and Tania Elg too, I remember those models [being around the same age] I think Grace Coddington may have been a Vidal Sassoon model then.

Haven't seen the lady in question so can't comment on that, but Taina Elg..didn't know she was a model - I remember her from the film The 39 Steps with Kenneth More - lovely looking lady she was too...

Back