Friday's Diamonique TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if the stones are going to flip over on one side as they are tall and narrow.

Last edited:
I like this. epiphany is a lovely finish on the silver stops it tarnishing. this looks very lux

I likey. :happy: I so don't want to be tempted though - I must resist, I must resist.

I wonder if the stones are going to flip over on one side as they are tall and narrow.

You could have a point there Marina - I haven't seen the bracelet yet on anyone on QVC, so will go and have a look to see if I can spot it, and see how it looks on.

You could have a point there Marina - I haven't seen the bracelet yet on anyone on QVC, so will go and have a look to see if I can spot it, and see how it looks on.
it looks if the links are in a solid setting as in half circle in which case they will stay up I think

Just watching the launch and on an average wrist such as mine I think the dangly bits would really annoy me because they`d be quite long. When the model moves her arm it looks as if she has 2 untied shoe laces hanging down. I have the more traditional tennis bracelet and think i prefer it to this.

Never bought Diamonique, or any jewellery from QVC before, but quite like the look of this. I have extremely skinny wrists so don't have any bracelets, but this looks like it might work for me. I do wonder about the dangling 'shoelaces' annoying me though!

For people who have bought Diamonique before, do the stones look good in real life, away from the studio lights?

Diamonique is beautiful and stays that way. I have a ring which is over 10 years now and it still looks beautiful. I wear it regularly and everyone thinks its real.

I have extremely skinny wrists so don't have any bracelets, but this looks like it might work for me. I do wonder about the dangling 'shoelaces' annoying me though!
I thought the same but decided to order.I also have small wrists and it's hard to get a small size bracelet so I thought I'll get it and it's very pretty as well, there's always a
30 DMBG

Never bought Diamonique, or any jewellery from QVC before, but quite like the look of this. I have extremely skinny wrists so don't have any bracelets, but this looks like it might work for me. I do wonder about the dangling 'shoelaces' annoying me though!

For people who have bought Diamonique before, do the stones look good in real life, away from the studio lights?[/QUOTE

Order it if you like it you can always send it back, i have got lots of Diamonique and think it is great.

I have quite a few pieces of diamonique, particularly the coloured pieces. I love it. It sparkles and to my mind is great costume jewellery in precious metals. I love costume jewellery but it pips me off when a piece you love goes brassy. Silver diamonique may tarnish over time but a quick once over with the silver cloth and its good as new.

Bezel set DQ was hugely popular when I first started watching Q in about 1995. It's curious to bring a TSV with bezel set stones when they've hardly sold this setting at all in recent years. It's over-priced imo which may be to reason it's not selling a well as expected. I hate those dangly strings, I have Lola Rose bracelets I rarely wear because the clanking sound gets on my nerves.

Just saw demo in this hour where a model was standing with arm down and bracelet flipped on side stones facing the floor :(

Latest posts

Back