Gatineau TSV 30/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was tempted but need to understand how this serum works as they have said it gently exfoliates and can only be used for 30 days when you have to stop and leave it for 30 days. Sounds a bit complicated and I could easily forget that bit. Does it mean you cannot exfoliate when you use it? I do that once a week when I use a mask. It is good value on paper.

Your question has been answered by Andrew on the 5pm show with Julia. Yes, you continue to exfoliate as normal twice a week.

Ha ha, of course you do or they wouldn't be able to flog you the gommages!

I was tempted but need to understand how this serum works as they have said it gently exfoliates and can only be used for 30 days when you have to stop and leave it for 30 days. Sounds a bit complicated and I could easily forget that bit. Does it mean you cannot exfoliate when you use it? I do that once a week when I use a mask. It is good value on paper.

I need to watch a presentation but at 11.00 AD was shouting so much I couldn't watch. I had recorded the midnight show but it was Del Boy Flint. I tried to FF to the explanation by Andrew or Michaela, but I stopped it and heard DBF telling us to buy one of each type.... GET THREE!!! I stopped the recording in disgust (the whole point is supposed to be to buy the ONE which suits you isn't it?) so may try to watch the next one.

Debbie Flint must think we are made of money and I wish she would stop saying "um" every other sentence.

I've asked for this from my parents for Christmas in the Age Benefit version and it's already en-route. I have used the throat gel for years and I am about to need a new pot of day moisturiser and Age Benefit is one of 2-3 brands/formulations that I like and rotate between. I rarely watch QVC these days, just order off the web when it's something I want. I'll have to work out how to use the serum when I receive it on Christmas Day!

I noticed that John Lewis have started selling Gatineau gift sets - will such a presteeeegious brand be cheapened now it's available on the dreaded high street? :thinking:

Any comments from those who bought the TSV?

I quite fancy trying this....its on 3 easy pay.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back