General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The model said if the bigger sizes sold out, she would try a 14! :confused2:

I saw some of these gawdy print maxi dresses on our market for £4.99

They seem to push any chuffing other size if one particular size has sold out, I think the model might struggle with a 14 though!

Sally seemed to be bullying people into buying the small sizes. Says on social media she gets asked for them all the time and was disappointed. Whatever love.

...Back to Lisa, I dunno, I like Lisa. I can't imagine her being a probation officer or an art expert, but do you know why that is? Yep, her voice, and some of the things she comes out with! Of course it doesn't mean a thing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't help but to judge a book by its cover sometimes. Good on her....I don't think she's a bullshi**ter like some of them...So much better than that horrible Caroline with her sickly butter wouldn't melt rictus grin, and Nicola "yer now" George (..at least we don't have to listen to her crap any more!)

I feel she comes across as genuine and to some extent vunerable... however when she says that a price is so low it must be a mistake, i rub my eyes incase mason invaded geordie shore.

Hi everyone, just a quick question.

has anyone noticed or got an opinion on when they use a pre-tape of something being modeled but talk as if it is live.

maybe i have the wrong end of the stick.

Hi everyone, just a quick question.

has anyone noticed or got an opinion on when they use a pre-tape of something being modeled but talk as if it is live.

maybe i have the wrong end of the stick.

I would guess to save money Mr Tom.

They even still use clips of the male models Dallas, and Brian (aka Guy Smiley) from ages ago when as far as I know neither of them have appeared live for months. I heard a rumour it's because the ugly male presenters, particularly those with enormous egos, were jealous of them but I honestly don't know if that is fact or not :grin:

I would guess to save money Mr Tom.

They even still use clips of the male models Dallas, and Brian (aka Guy Smiley) from ages ago when as far as I know neither of them have appeared live for months. I heard a rumour it's because the ugly male presenters, particularly those with enormous egos, were jealous of them but I honestly don't know if that is fact or not :grin:

i noticed that sherlock makes a casual appearance wetting himself about liz taylor at midnight but they portray it like he turned up, said his piece and goes home. I can say for sure my fave miss brash acts like he is really there.

Obviously Mike Mason wouldn't be jealous, it was probably James Russell, Peter Simon etc who were jealous

I bet Mason keeps asking their boss if he can pretend to be their technology buyer like Sherlock does with perfume.

they never pen it as "Live"

They say things like this is what Peter Sherlock said

Anybody who thinks he is "live" when the background is different and lighting needs to shake there head

My goodness James Russell is bullshitting with the best of them tonight. While selling yet more 'Ayamik' stink he says 'this is all about indulgence, this is all about satisfaction, this is all about amazing, luxurious quality' and 'this is elegant sexy, this is the cocktail dress with the low cut back, this is the beautiful diamond necklace, the expensive watch, this is strutting your stuff on the red carpet for a movie premiere, this is leaning against the cocktail bar'.

Behave yourself Russell, all you needed there was to throw in 'not only' and delicious'. James the bullshitter is back!

More fashion again is it fashion all day how boring, is that all Peter Simon can sell.

Peter Simon really is revolting. I'm not sure why he's still allowed to indulge himself with those horrible (and often nonsensical) monologues... surely it's just another 5 minutes that could be 'better' used by actually selling something (rubbish, no doubt).

Peter Simon really is revolting. I'm not sure why he's still allowed to indulge himself with those horrible (and often nonsensical) monologues... surely it's just another 5 minutes that could be 'better' used by actually selling something (rubbish, no doubt).

He makes that certain V. Monalgues seem like Peter Pan!

they never pen it as "Live"

They say things like this is what Peter Sherlock said

Anybody who thinks he is "live" when the background is different and lighting needs to shake there head

well that's me put in my place haha. obviously i can't make that statement like it happens all the time but i have seen it happen. surely an ideal world style onscreen graphic showing date and time would be relevant.

Talking about the gold plated watch as pure gold again grrr. Don't care the middle bar is pure. He makes it sound like the whole watch is. Not only are you a liar, not only are your pants on fire .....

Message to bid/price stop selling these ghastly pressure washers, they tell you can do this & that with this washer.
People have not got the time to do this.And stop trying to get people out of work, leave the car washer cleaners alone
do it yourself, no again people have not got time.Blasted washers, they only good for cleaning the pavements off your garden.Not your car.
Arghhh get really cross with these tight goons.They don't like spending money do they.

My goodness James Russell is bullshitting with the best of them tonight. While selling yet more 'Ayamik' stink he says 'this is all about indulgence, this is all about satisfaction, this is all about amazing, luxurious quality' and 'this is elegant sexy, this is the cocktail dress with the low cut back, this is the beautiful diamond necklace, the expensive watch, this is strutting your stuff on the red carpet for a movie premiere, this is leaning against the cocktail bar'.

Behave yourself Russell, all you needed there was to throw in 'not only' and delicious'. James the bullshitter is back!

Have you ever seen a fragrance advert? Smells are well known to evoke feelings - he's hardly saying it's a cure-all or anything like that. Proper fragrance adverts get away with much more - j'adore by Dior is one example, with that advert saying that "gold is cold, diamonds are dead" and that to "feel what's real" you should spray yourself that masks your real smell and contains various chemicals, and artificial colours.

Peter seems to have forgotten that the start price should not be stated as implying a value or a worth.

Oh and apparently the Yarvik is the latest of the iPad range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back